• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the Most Ridiculous Reason You've Ever Been Late to Work?

Let's hear your funniest (or most outrageous) excuses for being late to work! Whether it was a runaway pet, an unexpected costume malfunction, or a bizarre encounter with a UFO, share your stories and let's all have a good laugh!
That my roomie had locked me on her way out

when I was fresher I always late to office. My lead gave few warnings but never cared. He asked the reason I said I don have own vehicle after few days got my own vehicle then also I used to be late to office. Team lead got frustrated and asked now you have vehicle and still u coming late to office. I replied due to traffic. After that my manger used to my timings and never asked..

when I was fresher I always late to office. My lead gave few warnings but never cared. He asked the reason I said I don have own vehicle after few days got my own vehicle then also I used to be late to office. Team lead got frustrated and asked now you have vehicle and still u coming late to office. I replied due to traffic. After that my manger used to my timings and never asked..
Wish i had a manager like dat

Oops :wait: