• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the Most Ridiculous Reason You've Ever Been Late to Work?

Ezhthunna threadellam hit aavunente guttans mozhinjalulm guruve.... @nitzzz
Ente ponnu bro..jeevithathilo bhaghyam ellathe poyi..ezhuthillengilum orru happiness kitti kottee..just kidding bro...nee okke life ullethe anu ente one of the reasons of being happy and being grateful to god

Since I am studying in college,I was asked to submit an assignment once I was late in submitting it,then the principal secretly called my family member to the college to ask why I am not submitting the assignment yet,I was naturally a little confused,then I asked to give an excuse sir.My assignment was torn by a pet dog,so I couldn't submit it,I still don't know if sir believed this.
Lolss..chances of believing it is 50 - 50. Anyways, its all abt ur expression and tone, at that moment which must have made them beleive u

When I was working at Bangalore with one of the leading manufacturers. We have bus facility and around morning 6.30 this has reach at my stop. The factory is too far from my place.

One day I missed it and the factory was too far from city. The main problem is if I missed it i couldn't travel in a direct bus and unfortunately there is no vehicle facility to go there.

I took a bus till last stop from there i took a share auto and then I reached office late by 2 hrs. My manager asked me what happened and why are you late?

I given the answer very innocently wife was not well. He smiled and said ok alright but my colleague asked when did u marry? I looked at him and given action by eyes but manger heard this. He laughed and said me better luck next time.
That was funny. But i swear u got such an innocent colleague?