• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Table Top Gaming Miniatures

the last of the devil legions. A horned devil, a lemure and Erinyes.
1000003483.jpg

Now it's time for the demon hordes of the Abyss. A Hezrou, Quasit and a Dretch.
1000003508.jpg

Yeah, I'm totally into Warhammer and D&D. Painting minis has been my go-to stress reliever lately. I just wrapped up a squad of Space Marines, and I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. Right now, I'm starting on a custom D&D character for our next campaign.

Yeah, I'm totally into Warhammer and D&D. Painting minis has been my go-to stress reliever lately. I just wrapped up a squad of Space Marines, and I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. Right now, I'm starting on a custom D&D character for our next campaign.
nice, take a pic post em here. I'm always interested in seeing others work. Infact take LOTS of pics and post em in here. Its why I made this thread.

and yet another demon for the Abyssal horde. A Vrock.
1000003649.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody else into this hobby? Assembling, painting, and then gaming? Post your results here. I'd love to see what you've done. Warhammer, D&D, Hero Quest, Age of Sigmar, just to name a few. Post and share.

P.S. This is what keeps me sane in ZoZo :spoileralert:
:doh:

thought I was done with demons and devils, then I come across Yeenoghu demon lord of gnolls. Had to print and paint it. :Devil:
1000004301.jpg