• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Table Top Gaming Miniatures

Man!! ur collection is awesome..and ur skills perfect...I'm not into collecting miniatures but i do collect action figures and figurines, I love the lore surrounding WH40K n World of Warcraft..out of context I really hope Cavill brings the WH40K tv series as per the rumour
never got into WarHammer, but I do like the miniatures they put out, haven't painted any since I'm not TO interested in painting entire armies. And from what I hear Henry Cavil is still going ahead with the 40k series. I'd very much like to see it also.

Anybody else into this hobby? Assembling, painting, and then gaming? Post your results here. I'd love to see what you've done. Warhammer, D&D, Hero Quest, Age of Sigmar, just to name a few. Post and share.

P.S. This is what keeps me sane in ZoZo :spoileralert:
Ur collections are amazing buddy .

Whoa! Hades mate that's an amazing collection how long did it take ya

Whoa! Hades mate that's an amazing collection how long did it take ya
it depends on the size really. If you take into account the two giants took about 12hrs to print on the 3d printer, then about 3-4hrs to paint, in total about 15-16hrs to the finished product, the smaller ones of course take less time, about an hour to paint those. I find it relaxing and fun.

it depends on the size really. If you take into account the two giants took about 12hrs to print on the 3d printer, then about 3-4hrs to paint, in total about 15-16hrs to the finished product, the smaller ones of course take less time, about an hour to paint those. I find it relaxing and fun.
Man that's a lot of man hrs but kudos mate they are amazing... You should sell em mate you have an amazing talent. Kids would love having em

Man that's a lot of man hrs but kudos mate they are amazing... You should sell em mate you have an amazing talent. Kids would love having em
I know adults that would like to have them, and of course they have more money to spend. :Devil: