• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Table Top Gaming Miniatures

so, I've had these metal minis since about 1982. They aren't worth the time I took to paint them but I hate leaving unfinished projects so here we go. They did not make metal miniatures very well back in the day. You can put makeup on a turd, but it's still a turd.
1000003028.jpg

so, I've had these metal minis since about 1982. They aren't worth the time I took to paint them but I hate leaving unfinished projects so here we go. They did not make metal miniatures very well back in the day. You can put makeup on a turd, but it's still a turd.
View attachment 242214
Not the only thing you have from that year lol they are as old as i am being i was born 1982

printing and painting my way through the 9 planes of hell. A cute Imp :Devil:
1000003307.jpg

and a prickly Barbed devil.
1000003304.jpg

Last edited:
and now an Ice devil. The commanders of hells legions. 1000003309.jpg

18 and a half hours of printing and painting. I wanna burn this forest down now. :finger:1000003440.jpg