• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hatred into love!!! ❤❤

it's been really really a long time since I posted a thread :D

So am going to post this one... Previous ones will be completed soon

And this one a new story with new emotions

Have you ever loved someone so much as much as you hate them??

Huh then this might interest you!!

Hope you like and support this one!!

Anjali never likes a person who is lazy and not punctual..

It's always a red flag to swipe right when the profile says ' I love a good ride ' But she did swipe right and they spoke for quite some time and She was invited to a date..

She thought it could be okay to meet him once and wont hurt a bit.

She finished her morning routine to the office and it already started raining.. She didn't bring any umbrella the thoughts on her mind literally was " Fuck the weather app!! When it says moderate weather and wont rain today " . ..
She wanted to postpone her date!! However she would have already done that but thought to go with that schedule .. She got a cab with much struggle in that shower and entered into that bar all dressed up only to get stood up!!

She was waiting for more than a hour and he never showed up... She just ordered her favorite cocktail and thought would leave to her place

The day cannot get any bad when she heard a familiar voice from behind! " Hey Anju! "

And who might that be!!!!!!!

Let see soon!!!
Wow Nice Writing.....

Episode 14:

Shilpa was stunned on hearing that...

Shilpa : if you are serious, then go for it But please never ever hurt her.. I won't see you as a brother after that

Ashwin: I promise that my lady !!!

Shilpa and Ashwin went to the lounge and Her boyfriend as usual came with lilly flowers .. Her boyfriend was a kind time who always respects shilpa's decisions nonetheless...

While they were away, Alex asked Anjali if she is okay!! And if she needed anything to drink?

Anjali ; No. Alex it's fine!! Thanks for asking though..

Alex : You are also my best buddie.. I can see why you are like this... Don't you love Ashwin?

Anjali : I think I am not over him still.. But I don't wanna get hurt again Alex..

Alex : Understood Anju.. If you want, talk with him clearly and sort it out or come out of it .. A good conversation would solve every issues...

Anju : I would try Alex

Alex, Shilpa, anju and Ashwin then joined together went out for couple of places

Anjali was feeling a bit dizzy but she didn't tell anyone... They decided to have lunch at a prestigious hotel... When they were dining, Anjali rushed to the restroom where she felt totally nauseating and she wanted to go to the room... Alex asked if he could take her to the room... Shilpa asked the same to Anjali.. Then Alex offered a drive to the hotel where they were staying...

Ashwin felt bit uncomfortable as Anjali was not feeling well and Alex was taking her to the hotel...

Alex touched Anjali's head and it was throbbing hot...
Alex: you are having fever Anjali..

Anjali : it's okay I will go the hotel and I will just rest Alex..

Alex took her to her room, gave the tablets and made her to rest.. While she was blabbering that she wanted to see Ashwin.. Alex said he will call him and asked her to rest...

Alex called Ashwin and asked him to immediately rush to the hotel .. So shilpa and Ashwin started to the hotel

Aaah the problem is going here and there.... Will it be solved between them we will see in the next episode
Episode 15:

Ashwin rushed to Anjali's room along with Shilpa.. On seeing tensed Ashwin, Anjali felt a little relaxed that he is still interested in her and care for her...

Ashwin sat near Anjali and asked in a very low voice " Anju, why are you like this? ! "

Anju couldn't reply in her voice, he asked Ashwin to come near her... Ashwin thought Anju wants to say something and He went near her... She left a small peck on Ashwin's cheek.. Shilpa and Alex left the room as they saw them blooming...

Ashwin was stunned on Anju's action...

Ashwin : What's the meaning of this? Am I forgiven?

Anju : May be Or may be not..

Ashwin : Hey Anju!

He just made a frown on his face hearing Anju's reply ..

Anju : Ashu!!

Anju will always call him Ashu when she is happy else she won't..

Ashwin realised that he had been given a chance in their relationship... He just patted Anju's head and left a small forehead kiss on her... Anju still felt the love she had for Ashwin and she wants to experience that love one more time and give a chance to it

But she knew she would be broken if Anju had been left alone again by him.. The same thought was going on Ashwin's head.. He wanted to shower her with love and cherish her this time and did not want to make any flaw...

Mmhmm mhmmm... Love is in the air

Let's see in the next episode

Episode 15:

Ashwin rushed to Anjali's room along with Shilpa.. On seeing tensed Ashwin, Anjali felt a little relaxed that he is still interested in her and care for her...

Ashwin sat near Anjali and asked in a very low voice " Anju, why are you like this? ! "

Anju couldn't reply in her voice, he asked Ashwin to come near her... Ashwin thought Anju wants to say something and He went near her... She left a small peck on Ashwin's cheek.. Shilpa and Alex left the room as they saw them blooming...

Ashwin was stunned on Anju's action...

Ashwin : What's the meaning of this? Am I forgiven?

Anju : May be Or may be not..

Ashwin : Hey Anju!

He just made a frown on his face hearing Anju's reply ..

Anju : Ashu!!

Anju will always call him Ashu when she is happy else she won't..

Ashwin realised that he had been given a chance in their relationship... He just patted Anju's head and left a small forehead kiss on her... Anju still felt the love she had for Ashwin and she wants to experience that love one more time and give a chance to it

But she knew she would be broken if Anju had been left alone again by him.. The same thought was going on Ashwin's head.. He wanted to shower her with love and cherish her this time and did not want to make any flaw...

Mmhmm mhmmm... Love is in the air

Let's see in the next episode

Episode 16:

Finale ::

Ashwin left the room as he thought Anjali should take rest...

Shilpa and Alex were chatting outside... He signalled them that everything is fine.. Shilpa came near Ashwin and asked him if everything is fine..

Ashwin was so sure that he wants to propose Anju as soon as they land in India...

Shilpa was also as equally excited for them...

Meanwhile Alex planned to propose Shilpa in their trip which Ashwin knew

Ashwin asked Alex to come and talk with him..
Ashwin asked about Alex's plan on the proposal.. Alex said he had planned everything in the night .. Ashwin wants Alex to be sure on that because once they get committed on it, there might be no return... Alex asked Ashwin's help to divert Shilpa and bring her to the cafe where he had planned a simple surprise proposal..

The evening came.. Ashwin went out with shilpa for shopping as he had diverted her that he is going to get few things for Anju... Meanwhile Alex planned everything and texted Ashwin that he can bring shilpa to the desired location.. He had texted Anju as well to arrive there ...

When Shilpa entered the cafe, she saw the floor filled with red roses and candles were lighted on the side while Alex was waiting in a perfect suit in which he looked totally Alluring ..

He bent down on his knees before shilpa and said few lines which made Shilpa to be in tears

' I know I have not been a perfect boyfriend but I can assure you I can be a better husband.. I may not have shown my love publicly not expressed it but I always felt it in my heart.. With you my life will be complete and I don't wanna lose you.. I wanna spend every second of my life with you.. I want to wake up next to you every morning.. Will that be okay for you and will you accept me in your life? "

He made such an awww proposal and Shilpa was totally speechless.. She was so moved and with tears in her eyes , she just nodded her head and Alex had put a ring on shilpa's finger... While Anju just arrived at the spot and she was so happy for Shilpa went straight ahead and hugged her... Ashwin congratulated both of them and They danced the whole night the next day they planned to return as Alex wanted to inform their family ASAP.. While Ashwin planned a proposal for Anju as soon as they reach India.. They reached India and Ashwin went out with Anju few times as he thought that things were going right on track between them.. He asked Anju to arrive at a open spot near a fountain where he wanted to propose in front of Shilpa and Alex.. Everything was set right...

Anju arrived at the location. On seeing the scenario she was totally shocked but she was not having a happy face... Ashwin went down on his knees and asked for her hand in marriage with a nice proposal.. Anju went down same as Ashwin.. Looked at him face to face and said " no Ashu.. Not now.. I want to give some more time to our relationship.. Let's not rush..! "

Ashwin could not take it but he could understand why . Because their relationship just got okay and he is proposing right away but still a lingering feeling was there in Ashwin's face...

On seeing that Anju kissed Ashwin's forehead and "lets give us some more time babby!! i love you "That's what she said

Right na... A relationship has to be stable in order to move to next stage... So she asked for some time and they both understood that...

The end ⭐✨

Episode 16:

Shilpa and Alex were chatting outside... He signalled them that everything is fine.. Shilpa came near Ashwin and asked him if everything is fine..

Ashwin was so sure that he wants to propose Anju as soon as they land in India...

Ashwin asked about Alex's plan on the proposal.. Alex said he had planned everything in the night .. Ashwin wants Alex to be sure on that because once they get committed on it, there might be no return... Alex asked Ashwin's help to divert Shilpa and bring her to the cafe where he had planned a simple surprise proposal..

The evening came.. Ashwin went out with shilpa for shopping as he had diverted her that he is going to get few things for Anju... Meanwhile Alex planned everything and texted Ashwin that he can bring shilpa to the desired location.. He had texted Anju as well to arrive there ...

When Shilpa entered the cafe, she saw the floor filled with red roses and candles were lighted on the side while Alex was waiting in a perfect suit in which he looked totally Alluring ..

He bent down on his knees before shilpa and said few lines which made Shilpa to be in tears

' I know I have not been a perfect boyfriend but I can assure you I can be a better husband.. I may not have shown my love publicly not expressed it but I always felt it in my heart.. With you my life will be complete and I don't wanna lose you.. I wanna spend every second of my life with you.. I want to wake up next to you every morning.. Will that be okay for you and will you accept me in your life? "

He made such an awww proposal and Shilpa was totally speechless.. She was so moved and with tears in her eyes , she just nodded her head and Alex had put a ring on shilpa's finger... While Anju just arrived at the spot and she was so happy for Shilpa went straight ahead and hugged her... Ashwin congratulated both of them and They danced the whole night the next day they planned to return as Alex wanted to inform their family ASAP.. While Ashwin planned a proposal for Anju as soon as they reach India.. They reached India and Ashwin went out with Anju few times as he thought that things were going right on track between them.. He asked Anju to arrive at a open spot near a fountain where he wanted to propose in front of Shilpa and Alex.. Everything was set right...

Anju arrived at the location. On seeing the scenario she was totally shocked but she was not having a happy face... Ashwin went down on his knees and asked for her hand in marriage with a nice proposal.. Anju went down same as Ashwin.. Looked at him face to face and said " no Ashu.. Not now.. I want to give some more time to our relationship.. Let's not rush..! "

Ashwin could not take it but he could understand why . Because their relationship just got okay and he is proposing right away but still a lingering feeling was there in Ashwin's face...

On seeing that Anju kissed Ashwin's forehead and "lets give us some more time babby!! i love you "That's what she said

Right na... A relationship has to be stable in order to move to next stage... So she asked for some time and they both understood that...

The end ⭐✨
Was expecting an happy ending though:nodding:

Episode 16:

The end ⭐✨

Yeppaaaaaaa Idhu Isapade Raja kadha in parallel world uh paaaa :Cwl: :Cwl:

Ok the next episode 2

Ashwin!!!

She would have never imagined in her wildest dreams that she would meet Ashwin in a bar that too when she was out for date and got stood up!!

She replied with a fake smile on her face " hey Ashu!! "

She just cross checked that he was with a fair chick and she doesn't seem to be much interested in him and He neither!!

Ok Ashwin!! He is a well known writer and His recent book got very much of fans!! He is very short tempered and kind of always on a string boy

So Ashwin's sister was Anjali's best friend so it was like they could never avoid each other until their best friendship gets stuttered..

But they dislike each other.. !!

The bartender came to her desk and asked would your partner be arriving mam Or should I serve you with another drink!!
"Aahh thanks boy!! What a timing when this ghost is near by!! " Was the words on her mind..

Ashwin started laughing " You are on a date and your date didn't arrive yet??? !!! Oh goodness "

Anju stood up " Ashu !! Yeah you are right and it's time for. Me to leave!! Take care and good luck on your date " She said with a smirk on her face..

And the timing again was totally great and when she stood up, she was brushing against the chair , her leg slipped a little bit and when she realized, her hip was grabbed by a strong hand none other than that idiot's hand ...

Ashwin : Could you walk!! Or should I drop you home?? Did you have more because you got stood up??

His words have all the cracks and mocks that he could have on her!!

Anju : I just had one drink and I can walk now!! Could you leave me now!!

Anju took her court and with a furious walk she was out of the bar!!

She walked past the bar with all. The thoughts running through her mind!!

Ashwin was her ex ! And he spotted me in a total despair and the day is the worst of all!!

Chalo!!! Let's see in next episode!!!
Take care guys
Hahahhahhaha..... Awesome Story

After read the full story !!

Hmm …. Ipdi cocktail … vodka va … kuduchathuku bathila ….

First time bar la meet panrapayae….. oru JD ila .. Ballantine ila …ada oru RC uh aduchurundha….

Rendu perum manasu vitu pesi…. Oru kiss and dance uh potu…. Second episode layae… honey moon trip poirukalam…

Idea ilatha pasangaaaa…..

IMG_7674.jpeg

After read the full story !!

Hmm …. Ipdi cocktail … vodka va … kuduchathuku bathila ….

First time bar la meet panrapayae….. oru JD ila .. Ballantine ila …ada oru RC uh aduchurundha….

Rendu perum manasu vitu pesi…. Oru kiss and dance uh potu…. Second episode layae… honey moon trip poirukalam…

Idea ilatha pasangaaaa…..

View attachment 252333
Apove mudichuta epd da kathai eluthurathu ..btw JD RC adikara alavuku avanunga kudi karunungo illa .... adingg writing ku feedback evanavathu kudukringala parungalen