• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hatred into love!!! ❤❤

Episode 11:

Flight took off and moving in the air while Anju pretended to be asleep.. Ashwin thought" it might take another 20 hours atleast to reach Macau .. Will see how much longer you can pretend! '

The air hostess came and asked for a drink to Ashwin.. He asked for a whiskey to be served. And she asked " For the lady? "

He replied " She is not in the mood to drink! "

Anju rose from her pretendingness and said " Who asked you to reply on my behalf !? "

Ashwin just waved the hand towards to air hostess and she asked " Can i get water please!? "

The air hostess replied " sure mam and served her the water bottle"

Anju opened it and drank a sip.. She tried to open her seat belt to go for the washroom! But she was unable to... On seeing that Ashwin came towards her and tried to unzip the belt during which Anju felt Ashwin's breath! Once the belt was released she immediately rushed without knowing what to do and came again to the seat...

The night came with a total breeze and Anju felt a cold air surrounding her while Ac was completely high and she felt like lil bit suffocating.. The lights were totally off.. Ashwin was going through his mobile . Anju slightly was moving a bit as she felt unsettling.. Ashwin realized that and tried to cover her with the blanket while she rejected that.. He felt angry on that rejection..

Ashwin went really really close to Anju and said " This is just an act of kindness! Why are you always having this ego!? "
Anju felt him really close to her and she didn't know what to do... Their eyes met.. Anju expressed a sigh and said " You are the one made me like this! " her lips were shivering as his lips were too near... Ashwin was silent for a min and kissed Anju! She didn't reject him now... He just went for it as he felt it.. He just didn't kiss her. He did own her in that moment.. As the lights were off and everyone was sleeping no one can see them as it was business class.. She felt a heat in that moment . ..

Ouch ouch ouch!!! Ok there was some heat felt

Let's see in next episode
Episode 12:

They reached around afternoon 2 . But they didn't have a good sleep.. So they planned to go to their stay and take a nice nap and then go for wherever they wanted to...

They went to their stay and as thought, Shilpa and her boyfriend got a single room and they asked if Anju/ Ashwin also wanted to.. But Anju refused in one go and got separate rooms for each of them.. Anju went inside her room. She just touched her lips on seeing the mirror and she felt a heat that she needed that one more time .. She just slapped herself for the thought.. Then they had a bath and gathered at the center of the hotel for lunch ..

Anju wore a white sleevless top, where Ashwin also got a nice white look.. Shilpa got surprised on seeing that .. She just teased them, "seems you guys came for a couple outing! "

Anju : Stop it Shilpa!

They finished their lunch and went to see the beautiful places of Macau.. Macau is a city in China known for its architecture.. They visited different places took pictures but Anju and Ashwin seemed to be facing different poles all the time during their outing.. The day ended and the night came.. They reached their hotel and got departed to their room.. Anju was constantly thinking about that kiss.. Ashwin on the other hand, wanted to kiss Anju again .. Anju wanted to confront Ashwin and ask what was the reason for that kiss.. She called him

On seeing Anju's name in the mobile , he didn't wait another second and attended immediately...

Anju: Ashwin! Can you come to my room Or shall we meet at the pool? I wanna talk to you a lil bit

Ashwin : Okay! Come by the pool in another 10 mins..
They met at the pool and Anju came straight to the point

Anju : Why did you kiss me in the flight?

Ashwin: because I wanted to.. I really want us to go back to how we were.. Let me ask you this.. Why didn't you reject me?

Anju: Because...

She felt a pause and she couldn't answer.. She knew it was because she wanted him more..but she won't admit that..

Ashwin : You won't admit the truth Anju.. I know that.

Anju : You know we can't go back to the previous state.. We will be fighting again Ashwin..

Ashwin came really near again Anju and said " Everyone deserves a second chance Anju! "

Anju laughed and said " Ashwin I think this might be 105th time as a chance after all the breakups! "

They felt a chemistry between them that moment.. This time Anju went for it.. " I think it won't be bad!! May be one last time as you asked closure!! " She just kissed him so hard and ran towards her room.. Ashwin couldn't reply as he was unable to gather the words...

Anju went inside and locked the door and felt a sigh.. Oh I don't want to get out of there but.... When she is thinking that Her door was knocked again.. Ashwin was standing there when she opened it.. Now he started the kiss and she couldn't reject it... The door got locked.. Ashwin really went for it.. He wanted Anju to be near him only near him....

Aaah aha aha ha a... Let's see in next episode...

Episode 12:

They reached around afternoon 2 . But they didn't have a good sleep.. So they planned to go to their stay and take a nice nap and then go for wherever they wanted to...

They went to their stay and as thought, Shilpa and her boyfriend got a single room and they asked if Anju/ Ashwin also wanted to.. But Anju refused in one go and got separate rooms for each of them.. Anju went inside her room. She just touched her lips on seeing the mirror and she felt a heat that she needed that one more time .. She just slapped herself for the thought.. Then they had a bath and gathered at the center of the hotel for lunch ..

Anju wore a white sleevless top, where Ashwin also got a nice white look.. Shilpa got surprised on seeing that .. She just teased them, "seems you guys came for a couple outing! "

They finished their lunch and went to see the beautiful places of Macau.. Macau is a city in China known for its architecture.. They visited different places took pictures but Anju and Ashwin seemed to be facing different poles all the time during their outing.. The day ended and the night came.. They reached their hotel and got departed to their room.. Anju was constantly thinking about that kiss.. Ashwin on the other hand, wanted to kiss Anju again .. Anju wanted to confront Ashwin and ask what was the reason for that kiss.. She called him

On seeing Anju's name in the mobile , he didn't wait another second and attended immediately...

Anju: Ashwin! Can you come to my room Or shall we meet at the pool? I wanna talk to you a lil bit

Ashwin: because I wanted to.. I really want us to go back to how we were.. Let me ask you this.. Why didn't you reject me?

She felt a pause and she couldn't answer.. She knew it was because she wanted him more..but she won't admit that..

Anju : You know we can't go back to the previous state.. We will be fighting again Ashwin..

Ashwin came really near again Anju and said " Everyone deserves a second chance Anju! "

Anju laughed and said " Ashwin I think this might be 105th time as a chance after all the breakups! "

They felt a chemistry between them that moment.. This time Anju went for it.. " I think it won't be bad!! May be one last time as you asked closure!! " She just kissed him so hard and ran towards her room.. Ashwin couldn't reply as he was unable to gather the words...

Anju went inside and locked the door and felt a sigh.. Oh I don't want to get out of there but.... When she is thinking that Her door was knocked again.. Ashwin was standing there when she opened it.. Now he started the kiss and she couldn't reject it... The door got locked.. Ashwin really went for it.. He wanted Anju to be near him only near him....

kumaravadivel-natarajan-vadivelu.gif

Elarukum Anju vum Ashwin um seruvangala nu doubt ...enaku matum entha location la irunthu 20 h travel pani Macau poye irupanga nu. Pothuva chennai la irunthu 10 h kula Macau poidalame ....:wait::nerdy:......

next episode ku waiting

Episode 12:

Episode 13:

The kiss was so hard that she was unable to breath... Ashwin released her and He touched her soft neck and his eyes spoke a lot to Anju...

Ashwin couldn't bear the loneliness he had in the time when he was not with Anju.. He just went out of the door and rushed to his room after he saw Anju's eyes.. It's clear that she still love him...

Anju cried the whole night... Morning they decided to visit few theaters and shops,... Anju's eyes were totally got big and bangs as she cried the whole night.. Shilpa questioned if Anju slept or not.. Ashwin noticed that but he couldn't do anything..

Shilpa went to Ashwin and asked him if he could talk with her for a min... Ashwin nodded and followed Shilpa..

Shilpa : I saw you yesterday night over the pool

Ashwin was speechless

Ashwin : Shilpa!! That is..

Shilpa : Do you know how hurt Anjali was when you left her?? Where were you over the last few months... You will be roaming around and you won't be home as well. Most of the days.. I could not see you both tangled and so low at the same time...

Ashwin : I need another chance with her Shilpa.. I wanna marry her..

Shilpa : What? Are you serious?

Ashwin : I won't be telling u this if am not serious .... But i need to clarify things with her before I propose her... I really need her sister.. We have known each other for years and the happiest times were always with her..

Mmhmm mmhhmmm so a proposal is coming on the way.... Let's see in next episode

Episode 13:

The kiss was so hard that she was unable to breath... Ashwin released her and He touched her soft neck and his eyes spoke a lot to Anju...

Ashwin couldn't bear the loneliness he had in the time when he was not with Anju.. He just went out of the door and rushed to his room after he saw Anju's eyes.. It's clear that she still love him...

Anju cried the whole night... Morning they decided to visit few theaters and shops,... Anju's eyes were totally got big and bangs as she cried the whole night.. Shilpa questioned if Anju slept or not.. Ashwin noticed that but he couldn't do anything..

Shilpa went to Ashwin and asked him if he could talk with her for a min... Ashwin nodded and followed Shilpa..

Shilpa : I saw you yesterday night over the pool

Ashwin was speechless

Ashwin : Shilpa!! That is..

Shilpa : Do you know how hurt Anjali was when you left her?? Where were you over the last few months... You will be roaming around and you won't be home as well. Most of the days.. I could not see you both tangled and so low at the same time...

Ashwin : I need another chance with her Shilpa.. I wanna marry her..

Shilpa : What? Are you serious?

Ashwin : I won't be telling u this if am not serious .... But i need to clarify things with her before I propose her... I really need her sister.. We have known each other for years and the happiest times were always with her..

Mmhmm mmhhmmm so a proposal is coming on the way.... Let's see in next episode
Episode 14:

Shilpa was stunned on hearing that...

Shilpa : if you are serious, then go for it But please never ever hurt her.. I won't see you as a brother after that

Ashwin: I promise that my lady !!!

Shilpa and Ashwin went to the lounge and Her boyfriend as usual came with lilly flowers .. Her boyfriend was a kind time who always respects shilpa's decisions nonetheless...

While they were away, Alex asked Anjali if she is okay!! And if she needed anything to drink?

Anjali ; No. Alex it's fine!! Thanks for asking though..

Alex : You are also my best buddie.. I can see why you are like this... Don't you love Ashwin?

Anjali : I think I am not over him still.. But I don't wanna get hurt again Alex..

Alex : Understood Anju.. If you want, talk with him clearly and sort it out or come out of it .. A good conversation would solve every issues...

Anju : I would try Alex

Alex, Shilpa, anju and Ashwin then joined together went out for couple of places

Anjali was feeling a bit dizzy but she didn't tell anyone... They decided to have lunch at a prestigious hotel... When they were dining, Anjali rushed to the restroom where she felt totally nauseating and she wanted to go to the room... Alex asked if he could take her to the room... Shilpa asked the same to Anjali.. Then Alex offered a drive to the hotel where they were staying...

Ashwin felt bit uncomfortable as Anjali was not feeling well and Alex was taking her to the hotel...

Alex touched Anjali's head and it was throbbing hot...
Alex: you are having fever Anjali..

Anjali : it's okay I will go the hotel and I will just rest Alex..

Alex took her to her room, gave the tablets and made her to rest.. While she was blabbering that she wanted to see Ashwin.. Alex said he will call him and asked her to rest...

Alex called Ashwin and asked him to immediately rush to the hotel .. So shilpa and Ashwin started to the hotel

Aaah the problem is going here and there.... Will it be solved between them we will see in the next episode

Enadhuuuu episode 14keva naaa apo inum ethana episode vachi eruka.

Hayooo iva aarvatha patha 1000episode podama vida mata polaye.

View attachment 251152

Ivalaoda aaazh manasula evano kadhasiriyar nu soli vachierukaan.

Avan matum en kaila kedachaan
View attachment 251153
Just 20 episodes innum 6 episode than ennoda stories la epovum short than ithukke ipd solringalae