• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hatred into love!!! ❤❤

Episode 7 :

Moments :

Only adhering to shilpa's request, she went out to. Speak with him!!

If it weren't for Shilpa, she would happily never see or speak to him again..

"I missed you " Ashwin said it with a sharp voice

Anju on hearing that didn't blink an eye!! "What! "

"What do you mean by what? "Ashwin exclaimed.

"Sir ji!! Are you drunk? " Anju shrugged

Ashwin :"No yaar!! Am Serious!! Can't you be serious atleast one time? Every time you take it in the negative way and it does not end up well... "

Anju : Oh I think it's call for me to go inside if you talk like this

Anju started to walk off

Where Ashwin held her from back and didn't leave..
Anju didn't move a bit.. She was stuck standing there didn't know what to do..

Why are you doing this!! Anju asked in a very low voice..

I miss you!! He said again

Anju : Ashwin you know why we broke up.. It's because of the constant fights and what did you say when we broke up last time.. I think it was before an year..

Anju removed his hand forcefully and released herself
Anju : You asked me if am sleeping with my boss?? You remember?

But Ashwin didn't leave.. He again hugged from behind..
Ashwin : Anju!! I said in an anger that you left for the office trip even after I planned for our outing

Anju : Ashu, that's my work right??

Ashwin : I understand now.. This one year was a hell for me without talking to you.. Without seeing you.. I would always ask shilpa about you

Ashwin slightly kissed on her shoulder..

Anju released herself again from that and said " its not like that for me.. Hope we don't have to talk about this again!! "

Without uttering another word she just left inside to join the bday party

Ashwin was left there without knowing what to do... He just left that place to the bar

Let's see in next episode

View attachment 249415
Episode 7:MEME-20240717-073931.jpg@Nilaani @Darky @Aishuu❤️♥️ @Jeni_ MEME-20240717-075138.jpg

Last edited:
Episode 8:

Trip :

Ashwin just entered the bar in that restaurant..

Hey man!! Get me a tequila shot!! Aaahhh make it two!! Ashwin screamed

He needed something stronger than whiskey to get through that day!

He Tightened the glass's grip like it was Anju's neck.

He knew everything about Anju.. Her brazen straightforwardness, reckless partying, much flirtatious, ruthless behavior.. Still he couldn't get over her..

When he slightly sipped his drink and turned his head over, He saw Anju already took the dance floor with a white guy... "Aah here goes another irritating activity of hers"

But when she is dancing, no one can take their eyes of as much she would look so sexy

Shilpa came over to Ashwin..

Shilpa : Aren't you going overboard brother?

Ashwin just slightened his head over shilpa
Ashwin : Am I? Really?

Shilpa : I know she is tough to handle but still, give her sometime may be she will understand

Ashwin : you are her best friend dear and you don't know about her? Is she a girl who would comply to anything that easily

Ashwin tsked with taking a sip of his drink

Shilpa : Then I think I may have to take action now..

Ashwin : what are you gonna do?

Shilpa : wait and watch brother... I want my best friend and you to be happy as you do.. She still misses you but as per her personality I know she won't agree that easily... But let me try ..

Shilpa rushed over to dance floor and whispered something in Anju's ear..

Anju and Shilpa came over to the bar.. Ashwin was perplexed on seeing that and didn't know what to do.. Shilpa called her boyfriend as well

Shilpa : ok guys I need to tell. You something but you guys have to agree for that as my birthday present..

Shilpa's boyfriend Alex nodded like a puppy fallen in love...

Shilpa : We are going on a trip to Macau

Ashwin : what

Anju : What!!!?!

Oops ok it's taking a turn let's see in next episode
EPISODE 8
@Darky @Nilaani @Aishuu❤️♥️ @Jomac @Jeni_ @Charan MEME-20240717-081633.jpgMEME-20240717-082308.jpgMEME-20240717-083022.jpg

Ok the next episode 2

Ashwin!!!

She would have never imagined in her wildest dreams that she would meet Ashwin in a bar that too when she was out for date and got stood up!!

She replied with a fake smile on her face " hey Ashu!! "

She just cross checked that he was with a fair chick and she doesn't seem to be much interested in him and He neither!!

Ok Ashwin!! He is a well known writer and His recent book got very much of fans!! He is very short tempered and kind of always on a string boy

So Ashwin's sister was Anjali's best friend so it was like they could never avoid each other until their best friendship gets stuttered..

But they dislike each other.. !!

The bartender came to her desk and asked would your partner be arriving mam Or should I serve you with another drink!!
"Aahh thanks boy!! What a timing when this ghost is near by!! " Was the words on her mind..

Ashwin started laughing " You are on a date and your date didn't arrive yet??? !!! Oh goodness "

Anju stood up " Ashu !! Yeah you are right and it's time for. Me to leave!! Take care and good luck on your date " She said with a smirk on her face..

And the timing again was totally great and when she stood up, she was brushing against the chair , her leg slipped a little bit and when she realized, her hip was grabbed by a strong hand none other than that idiot's hand ...

Ashwin : Could you walk!! Or should I drop you home?? Did you have more because you got stood up??

His words have all the cracks and mocks that he could have on her!!

Anju : I just had one drink and I can walk now!! Could you leave me now!!

Anju took her court and with a furious walk she was out of the bar!!

She walked past the bar with all. The thoughts running through her mind!!

Ashwin was her ex ! And he spotted me in a total despair and the day is the worst of all!!

Chalo!!! Let's see in next episode!!!
Take care guys
Good narrative and waiting for the next part

Episode 9:

Trip for a new beginning:

Both of them had only one thought in mind

The trip is not gonna end well .. At all...

But Shilpa was so excited that she was planning how she would start for the trip and where and all they can go..

Ashwin looked at Anju with all smirks he has ...

Anju didn't know what to do and on seeing shilpa's excitement.. She didn't want to spoil that

She just stood there and didn't say anything

Anju left a big sigh and went to bartender asking for vodka shot of two to bring her mind out of that situation...

Anju left to her apartment after the party. She was on her bed the whole day after that incident with Ashwin

'Does he really miss me? He was the reason for our break up..." Her thoughts sunk totally with Ashwin..

The day for the trip came..

Ashwin and Shilpa was from a wealthy family so they arranged the flight tickets within the business class but Anju was kind of from a middle class but that didn't set a boundary for their relationships..

Anju got ready with her luggage. Shilpa mentioned that she would come and pick up. So when the car arrived, she went downstairs to the shock that Ashwin came to pick her up..

Aah God... Does the day has to start with his appearance!! Anju whispered in an angry mode...

Ashwin came near her, got the luggage and set them. Back in the car.. Opened the door for Anju to get in.. But Anju refused to sit in front and she went back to sit in the car...

Ashwin thought " Oh you are going in that way!!! I know what to do now idiot! "

Anju hated car drives and she is car sick too...

Ashwin took the car in a racer mode and Anju couldn't balance and shouted " Could you slow down you damn idiot! "

Ashwin : You should have sat in front if that's the case...

Anju : Fine I will come.. Please stop the car...

Anju got down and shifted to front...

"Aah I just want this trip to get over ASAP!! " Anju got in front whispering that...

Oh really... Let's see in next episode

The series is gonna fasten up now.....
Episode 10:

Wil It be okay?:

They reached the airport with all the dashings, mashings and squashings...

Finishing all the formalities, they were waiting in the lounge!Anjali was feeling thirsty,Hence She went to a shop in airport to buy a Cooldrinks.

Ashwin was watching all that.. He noticed that Anjali left her purse in the car itself but he didn't say anything to Anjali thought she could suffer a lil bit.. Anjali meanwhile in the shop took out her bag searching for the purse. But she couldn't find it.. Vexed on searching for that, she returned the drink back to the shop. . Suddenly a hand came in front of Anju with her purse,. She saw the bracelet which she presented Ashwin for his 24th birthday. She immediately grasped the purse, shouting "idiot".. She paid for the drink. After having a sip ,she felt a sigh of relief.

Anju walked away from. Ashwin without uttering a word.. "Won't you say a small thanks babe?? " Ashwin exclaimed

Anju said " Thank you! " in a soft tone and she joined shilpa and her boyfriend Alex over the other end..

They boarded the flight and in the business class, Shilpa sat with her boyfriend nearby while She wanted Anjali to sit with Ashwin..

"Aah here goes another misery of mine! " Anjali whispered but Ashwin was able to hear it

Anjali and Ashwin sat beside each other.. As soon as she sat in the seat, she just closed her eyes and thought to never open it until the flight lands..

Flight took off while Ashwin's happiness also took off as he now has a chance to talk with Anjali

Fasten up the seat belts readers..lets see in next episode

Episode 10:

Wil It be okay?:

They reached the airport with all the dashings, mashings and squashings...

Finishing all the formalities, they were waiting in the lounge!Anjali was feeling thirsty,Hence She went to a shop in airport to buy a Cooldrinks.

Ashwin was watching all that.. He noticed that Anjali left her purse in the car itself but he didn't say anything to Anjali thought she could suffer a lil bit.. Anjali meanwhile in the shop took out her bag searching for the purse. But she couldn't find it.. Vexed on searching for that, she returned the drink back to the shop. . Suddenly a hand came in front of Anju with her purse,. She saw the bracelet which she presented Ashwin for his 24th birthday. She immediately grasped the purse, shouting "idiot".. She paid for the drink. After having a sip ,she felt a sigh of relief.

Anju walked away from. Ashwin without uttering a word.. "Won't you say a small thanks babe?? " Ashwin exclaimed

Anju said " Thank you! " in a soft tone and she joined shilpa and her boyfriend Alex over the other end..

They boarded the flight and in the business class, Shilpa sat with her boyfriend nearby while She wanted Anjali to sit with Ashwin..

"Aah here goes another misery of mine! " Anjali whispered but Ashwin was able to hear it

Anjali and Ashwin sat beside each other.. As soon as she sat in the seat, she just closed her eyes and thought to never open it until the flight lands..

Flight took off while Ashwin's happiness also took off as he now has a chance to talk with Anjali

Fasten up the seat belts readers..lets see in next episode
Episode 11:

Flight took off and moving in the air while Anju pretended to be asleep.. Ashwin thought" it might take another 20 hours atleast to reach Macau .. Will see how much longer you can pretend! '

The air hostess came and asked for a drink to Ashwin.. He asked for a whiskey to be served. And she asked " For the lady? "

He replied " She is not in the mood to drink! "

Anju rose from her pretendingness and said " Who asked you to reply on my behalf !? "

Ashwin just waved the hand towards to air hostess and she asked " Can i get water please!? "

The air hostess replied " sure mam and served her the water bottle"

Anju opened it and drank a sip.. She tried to open her seat belt to go for the washroom! But she was unable to... On seeing that Ashwin came towards her and tried to unzip the belt during which Anju felt Ashwin's breath! Once the belt was released she immediately rushed without knowing what to do and came again to the seat...

The night came with a total breeze and Anju felt a cold air surrounding her while Ac was completely high and she felt like lil bit suffocating.. The lights were totally off.. Ashwin was going through his mobile . Anju slightly was moving a bit as she felt unsettling.. Ashwin realized that and tried to cover her with the blanket while she rejected that.. He felt angry on that rejection..

Ashwin went really really close to Anju and said " This is just an act of kindness! Why are you always having this ego!? "
Anju felt him really close to her and she didn't know what to do... Their eyes met.. Anju expressed a sigh and said " You are the one made me like this! " her lips were shivering as his lips were too near... Ashwin was silent for a min and kissed Anju! She didn't reject him now... He just went for it as he felt it.. He just didn't kiss her. He did own her in that moment.. As the lights were off and everyone was sleeping no one can see them as it was business class.. She felt a heat in that moment . ..

Ouch ouch ouch!!! Ok there was some heat felt

Last edited:
Episode 11:

Flight took off and moving in the air while Anju pretended to be asleep.. Ashwin thought" it might take another 20 hours atleast to reach Macau .. Will see how much longer you can pretend! '

The air hostess came and asked for a drink to Ashwin.. He asked for a whiskey to be served. And she asked " For the lady? "

He replied " She is not in the mood to drink! "

Anju rose from her pretendingness and said " Who asked you to reply on my behalf !? "

Ashwin just waved the hand towards to air hostess and she asked " Can i get water please!? "

The air hostess replied " sure mam and served her the water bottle"

Anju opened it and drank a sip.. She tried to open her seat belt to go for the washroom! But she was unable to... On seeing that Ashwin came towards her and tried to unzip the belt during which Anju felt Ashwin's breath! Once the belt was released she immediately rushed without knowing what to do and came again to the seat...

The night came with a total breeze and Anju felt a cold air surrounding her while Ac was completely high and she felt like lil bit suffocating.. The lights were totally off.. Ashwin was going through his mobile . Anju slightly was moving a bit as she felt unsettling.. Ashwin realized that and tried to cover her with the blanket while she rejected that.. He felt angry on that rejection..

Ashwin went really really close to Anju and said " This is just an act of kindness! Why are you always having this ego!? "
Anju felt him really close to her and she didn't know what to do... Their eyes met.. Anju expressed a sigh and said " You are the one made me like this! " her lips were shivering as his lips were to near... Ashwin was silent for a min and kissed Anju! She didn't reject him now.. . He just went for it as he felt it.. He just didn't kiss her. He did own her in that moment.. As the lights were off and everyone was sleeping no one can see them as it was business class.. She felt a heat in that moment . ..

Ouch ouch ouch!!! Ok there was some heat felt

Nice ,,, ayyayoo ippo naan poi romance template vera tedanumaaa:Cwl::bandid: