• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You'll always have my heart ❤️

Time after time I wonder where it went wrong, knowing it was me at fault all along.
I never expected us to drift apart but it's okay you'll always have my heart.
~ W
View attachment 247949
Any situation can be reversed if you need it. Let your love take the next step and make sure ego should not come in between you two. There is no problem in messaging him and asking how are you. He also might be expecting that message from you.

I know that there is nothing in this world without interest...
Can we love someone despite all their shortcomings.? Can we love someone with a physical disability? Can we sacrifice our hunger for someone else? I find unconditional love only there; for then love is beyond this simple word and all that we have known about LOVE. Until then "Unconditional Love" is just another fancy word.

Any situation can be reversed if you need it. Let your love take the next step and make sure ego should not come in between you two. There is no problem in messaging him and asking how are you. He also might be expecting that message from you.
If I still keep in contact with him, I would not be able to move forward in life..

If you don’t allow yourself to move past what happened, what was said, what was felt— you will look at your present and future with a dirty lens. What you do now matters more than what happened yesterday.....
Yeah I'm trying to move forward... trying to love myself more than anyone else.

Yeah I'm trying to move forward... trying to love myself more than anyone else.
Self-love is the key in ones life and well being. There is nothing above it or beyond it. So move on gal and embrace the path of being loved yourself and yes u r my rockstar summer

If I still keep in contact with him, I would not be able to move forward in life..
Hmm just take a step backward and think about your old days where you both were in contact with each other. Your life was moving forward that time also right? why you think that the moments with him drags your life backwards.

Disclaimer: i don't know who is him and his character and what led to problems between you two. So please read the offer documents carefully before moving ahead :D