• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You'll always have my heart ❤️

If I still keep in contact with him, I would not be able to move forward in life..
Some times u gotta let go .. of the dearest people.. of the dear love that we had for them..letting go and forgiving is closure and healing .. and you will be fine..

Last edited:
Can we love someone despite all their shortcomings.? Can we love someone with a physical disability? Can we sacrifice our hunger for someone else? I find unconditional love only there; for then love is beyond this simple word and all that we have known about LOVE. Until then "Unconditional Love" is just another fancy word.
No, don't say that... Not everyone can do it...If you look for it, you will surely find it...

Hmm just take a step backward and think about your old days where you both were in contact with each other. Your life was moving forward that time also right? why you think that the moments with him drags your life backwards.

Disclaimer: i don't know who is him and his character and what led to problems between you two. So please read the offer documents carefully before moving ahead :D
Becuase he didnt want to choose me at the end even after 3 years of relationship. Guess I was the only one in love.