• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You want to befriend with

To My Queen

❤️

best-friend-captions5-1639586694.jpg

❤️

True friends will never leave your side, during the best and the worst times.

❤️

Short-friendship-quotes-7.jpg

❤️

"A true friend is for ever a friend."

❤️

best-friend-captions2-1651860822.jpg

❤️

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.

❤️

best-friend-quotes-01.jpg

❤️

Friendship is all about growing old together and creating memories together.

❤️

To My Queen

❤️

View attachment 146777

❤️

True friends will never leave your side, during the best and the worst times.

❤️

View attachment 146778

❤️

"A true friend is for ever a friend."

❤️

View attachment 146779

❤️

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.

❤️

View attachment 146780

❤️

Friendship is all about growing old together and creating memories together.

❤️

Wonderful Quotes ... :cool: and glad to know about having wonderful friend in Jupiter :cool:

Give that only one person' s name with whom you want ever lasting friendship ,here on zozo. . I am not talking about girl friend or boy friend but just true friend .No sex involved.
Feel free to name that one person with whom you like to chat as a friend . Because it is selfless motive , You can name person who is already your best friend or may be he/she doesnt know you much or never before chat as a friend but you want to. Let him/her know without hesitating because you dont expect anything from him/her except selfless friendship.

View attachment 146597View attachment 146598View attachment 146599
It's always my one n only @Honey bunch

Give that only one person' s name with whom you want ever lasting friendship ,here on zozo. . I am not talking about girl friend or boy friend but just true friend .No sex involved.
Feel free to name that one person with whom you like to chat as a friend . Because it is selfless motive , You can name person who is already your best friend or may be he/she doesnt know you much or never before chat as a friend but you want to. Let him/her know without hesitating because you dont expect anything from him/her except selfless friendship.

View attachment 146597View attachment 146598View attachment 146599
@Nightwing @Orange @duck
@Chekuthan @Soniaa @Freaky
@Mithi @Bekhayali @Enola
Luckily the list goes on