• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You want to befriend with

No one used my name :rolleyes:
Why dont you take name of person who might be interested to befriend with you whom you know very well and opposite one also knows you very well ? I am sure you would bring smile on his/her face. No need to hesitate. Its selfless motive . :cool:

Why dont you take name of person who might be interested to befriend with you whom you know very well and opposite one also knows you very well ? I am sure you would bring smile on his/her face. No need to hesitate. Its selfless motive . :cool:
No one used mine why Should I used their name

Dont get sad girl . Trust me if its delayed , its because you deserve better one. Dont forget to give me party if my words fall true. :cool: