• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who am I?

Jack_v2

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I know it's my fake identity in zozo as Jack. Since I am coming zozo regularly with this fake id for more than a year sometimes I often ask myself who am I?
Today morning I took a city bus ride just to cherish my old memories. The bus was fully crowded and I am standing with lots of other passengers. When bus stopped for a while somewhere I heard someone calling "Jack vegam vaa". I suddenly replied to the call and said yes. Ufffff later I realised am not Jack in real life. There was a boy named Jack in the bus and his mother was calling him.

Anybody have such experience with the fake ids??
1000090200.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's my fake identity in zozo as Jack. Since I am coming zozo regularly with this fake id for more than a year sometimes I often ask myself who am I?
Today morning I took a city bus ride just to cherish my old memories. The bus was fully crowded and I am standing with lots of other passengers. When bus stopped for a while somewhere I heard someone calling "Jack vegam vaa". I suddenly replied to the call and said yes. Ufffff later I realised am not Jack in real life. There was a boy named Jack in the bus and his mother was calling him.

View attachment 244984
ഒരു ബസിൽ ഒരു വിളി കേട്ടപ്പോൾ ഇതാണ് അവസ്ഥ എങ്കിൽ നീ ടൈറ്റാനിക് കാണണ്ട...

പിന്നെ ഹരികൃഷ്ണൻസ് കണ്ടപ്പോ ഞാൻ എന്നെ തന്നെ വെറുത്തു....

എല്ലാം സീനിലും ഗുപ്തൻ ഗുപ്തൻ ഗുപ്തൻ

ഒരു ബസിൽ ഒരു വിളി കേട്ടപ്പോൾ ഇതാണ് അവസ്ഥ എങ്കിൽ നീ ടൈറ്റാനിക് കാണണ്ട...

പിന്നെ ഹരികൃഷ്ണൻസ് കണ്ടപ്പോ ഞാൻ എന്നെ തന്നെ വെറുത്തു....

എല്ലാം സീനിലും ഗുപ്തൻ ഗുപ്തൻ ഗുപ്തൻ
Ninne pole pala pala id akkam appol ee prashnam ilallo :D

View attachment 244984
Real name ittu nadakkuna le njan :Drunk: :Cwl:

I've been using zozo since 2012 or 13.. Annu thotte ente fake name "meenu" thanneyaanu.. It's been like that for sooo long that I almost am a Meenu in my own "other" world.
Then if someone calls Meenu you might also respond in real life right?