• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who am I?

But ithpolthe notification sound kettind train il okke… appo mob eduth nokm ini nammalde enganm aano nn…!!!

I know it's my fake identity in zozo as Jack. Since I am coming zozo regularly with this fake id for more than a year sometimes I often ask myself who am I?
Today morning I took a city bus ride just to cherish my old memories. The bus was fully crowded and I am standing with lots of other passengers. When bus stopped for a while somewhere I heard someone calling "Jack vegam vaa". I suddenly replied to the call and said yes. Ufffff later I realised am not Jack in real life. There was a boy named Jack in the bus and his mother was calling him.

Anybody have such experience with the fake ids??
View attachment 244984
Oh wow, that’s too funny! I can totally relate. I’ve been using my fake ID as "Nitzzz" for so long in zozo, it feels like my real name sometimes. One day, I was at a coffee shop and the barista called out "Nitzzz" for an order. Without thinking, I grabbed the coffee and took a sip. Turns out, it was meant for another nitzzz, and they were not happy about it!

Last edited:
I know it's my fake identity in zozo as Jack. Since I am coming zozo regularly with this fake id for more than a year sometimes I often ask myself who am I?
Today morning I took a city bus ride just to cherish my old memories. The bus was fully crowded and I am standing with lots of other passengers. When bus stopped for a while somewhere I heard someone calling "Jack vegam vaa". I suddenly replied to the call and said yes. Ufffff later I realised am not Jack in real life. There was a boy named Jack in the bus and his mother was calling him.

Anybody have such experience with the fake ids??
View attachment 244984
Enne pinne ee Dr Love enna nameil arum vilikathe baghyam allel njaum irangi poyenne:Dream1:

Oh wow, that’s too funny! I can totally relate. I’ve been using my fake ID as "Nitzzz" for so long in zozo, it feels like my real name sometimes. One day, I was at a coffee shop and the barista called out "Nitzzz" for an order. Without thinking, I grabbed the coffee and took a sip. Turns out, it was meant for another nitzzz, and they were not happy about it!
yes bro true that, the more I become active in my fake id the more I could loose my real identity.