• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What was the biggest mistake / regret in your life and you say to yourself that you will never do such a thing in my life?

Biggest mistake is Permanent JOB and Good paid salary . It's really a trap it will allow us to pay the emi alone .Just THINK BINGGG ....BE SUCCESSFUL . DON'T STICK WITH JOB . OR DON'T RELY ON JOB ALONE.. LETS START SECONDARY SOURCE OF INCOME TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL. ⭐

Yes sometimes @Peace Of Mind

"The biggest mistake is to burn out, not to burn like a human." :cool:
The biggest mistake is to let emotions consume you like a fire (burning out of control).
The biggest mistake is to be too passionate or impulsive, acting without thinking (burning like a human with emotions guiding actions).:fingercross:
Thank you @Peace Of Mind:Like:
Allow emotions to consume you ..we all are humans not a bot .. that will make u stronger for future .. only thing not to do is don't keep on worry about past or what we last . Look forward be happy . Have blessed life with all happiness

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:
Ohhh my god ..
love hate trust these are not at all a mistake..
and kindness loyalty is our identity...
And ignorance is our strength ..
so let's keep practicing all this things in daily routine

Yes, kindness and ignoring can be harmful in certain situations.. too
It's essential to strike a balance between kindness, self-care, and setting boundaries, while also acknowledging and addressing harm or injustice when necessary..!!
Thank you @NENINTE :inlove: :Like:
I was cheated by manywith that kindness , so I learnt many lessons now

Biggest mistake is Permanent JOB and Good paid salary . It's really a trap it will allow us to pay the emi alone .Just THINK BINGGG ....BE SUCCESSFUL . DON'T STICK WITH JOB . OR DON'T RELY ON JOB ALONE.. LETS START SECONDARY SOURCE OF INCOME TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL. ⭐
You're right; relying solely on a single income source can be limiting. Having a permanent job with a good salary can provide stability, but it's essential to think beyond that maybe.. financial freedom and success often require taking calculated risks, being open to new experiences, and continuously learning and adapting. Keep inspiring others to think big and strive for more..!!
Allow emotions to consume you ..we all are humans not a bot .. that will make u stronger for future .. only thing not to do is don't keep on worry about past or what we last . Look forward be happy . Have blessed life with all happiness
Beautifully said! Allowing ourselves to feel and process our emotions is a sign of strength, not weakness. It's essential to acknowledge and validate our emotions, rather than suppressing or denying them.. And yes, it's crucial to focus on the present and future, rather than getting stuck in the past. Remember, the past is a lesson, not a prison..Keep shining your light and spreading positivity! May your life be filled with happiness, love, and blessings..!! :inlove:
Ohhh my god ..
love hate trust these are not at all a mistake..
and kindness loyalty is our identity...
And ignorance is our strength ..
so let's keep practicing all this things in daily routine
You are right..!!
These are not mistakes but hurts sometimes...
Thank you @Nanbaa :inlove::Like:

You're right; relying solely on a single income source can be limiting. Having a permanent job with a good salary can provide stability, but it's essential to think beyond that maybe.. financial freedom and success often require taking calculated risks, being open to new experiences, and continuously learning and adapting. Keep inspiring others to think big and strive for more..!!

Beautifully said! Allowing ourselves to feel and process our emotions is a sign of strength, not weakness. It's essential to acknowledge and validate our emotions, rather than suppressing or denying them.. And yes, it's crucial to focus on the present and future, rather than getting stuck in the past. Remember, the past is a lesson, not a prison..Keep shining your light and spreading positivity! May your life be filled with happiness, love, and blessings..!! :inlove:

You are right..!!
These are not mistakes but hurts sometimes...
Thank you @Nanbaa :inlove::Like:
It's really interesting to read all ur texts that u expressed here . First I have to thank you @Nihaaa Thanks for being human .
Yahh ..
♥️Taking calculated risk always leads to success..but some times we need to take some bold move also.
Yah we all need a reliable source of wealth .
♥️Past is lesson it's not a prison - Nihaa Haha it's well said. Just move on with hope ..it's the only manthra when things not in our favour.
♥️ Last thing I can't accept.. because opinion may differ.. no one can change our kindness and loyalty. Because they can't influence in us through their filthy approaches . It's Happy to know that u something special. Wishes :)

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:
Loyalty
The more loyal we are to them, the more we will become a slave to them
1000121267.jpg

By being like that, we lose ourselves

All above maybe.. ! As a mere human we have pass thru all that... But Ignorance hits a different level..

When someone you love / like ignores you, you may start feeling unworthy, unimportant, or unlovable, especially if you are blatantly ignored by someone you care about. Whether it's your partner, parent, or boss, it is entirely natural to feel hurt when you don't get the response you expect from them..

It's really interesting to read all ur texts that u expressed here . First I have to thank you @Nihaaa Thanks for being human .
Yahh ..
♥️Taking calculated risk always leads to success..but some times we need to take some bold move also.
Yah we all need a reliable source of wealth .
♥️Past is lesson it's not a prison - Nihaa Haha it's well said. Just move on with hope ..it's the only manthra when things not in our favour.
♥️ Last thing I can't accept.. because opinion may differ.. no one can change our kindness and loyalty. Because they can't influence in us through their filthy approaches . It's Happy to know that u something special. Wishes :)
✨Thank you @Nanbaa
Have a great day ahead✨:inlove:

Loyalty
The more loyal we are to them, the more we will become a slave to themView attachment 258167
By being like that, we lose ourselves
Yes, dear definitely..
Loyalty is important, but it's essential to maintain a balance between loyalty and personal freedom.. Remember, loyalty should empower, not enslave. By being mindful of these factors, you can cultivate healthy, balanced relationships that honor both loyalty and personal freedom..:fingercross:loyalty should enhance, not erase, our sense of self..!!
Have a blissful day ahead : )
thank you dear @nikkistress :inlove::Like:

All above maybe.. ! As a mere human we have pass thru all that... But Ignorance hits a different level..

When someone you love / like ignores you, you may start feeling unworthy, unimportant, or unlovable, especially if you are blatantly ignored by someone you care about. Whether it's your partner, parent, or boss, it is entirely natural to feel hurt when you don't get the response you expect from them..
Yes, Dear @Maayaa ❤️ You've touched on a very sensitive and profound aspect of human experience. Ignorance or being ignored by someone we care about can be incredibly painful and damaging to our self-worth. It's like a silent scream that echoes in our minds.. Remember, your worth and identity extend beyond anyone's acknowledgment or validation. You are deserving of love, care, and respect – regardless of whether others recognize it or not.. If you're experiencing the pain of being ignored remember one thing always.. You are not alone, and your feelings are valid..your worth and identity are inherent and unshakeable..!!
being ignored or dismissed doesn't define your worth or identity. You are so much more than how others perceive or treat you..!!
Thank you dear @Maayaa ❤️ :inlove::Like:

Yes, Dear @Maayaa ❤️ You've touched on a very sensitive and profound aspect of human experience. Ignorance or being ignored by someone we care about can be incredibly painful and damaging to our self-worth. It's like a silent scream that echoes in our minds.. Remember, your worth and identity extend beyond anyone's acknowledgment or validation. You are deserving of love, care, and respect – regardless of whether others recognize it or not.. If you're experiencing the pain of being ignored remember one thing always.. You are not alone, and your feelings are valid..your worth and identity are inherent and unshakeable..!!
being ignored or dismissed doesn't define your worth or identity. You are so much more than how others perceive or treat you..!!
Thank you dear @Maayaa ❤️ :inlove::Like:

I always believe in one thing dear.. No matter what I face , I always wish to be ...

happy-milk-and-mocha.gif

at any cost ..

Have a blissful day ahead dear ❤️