• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What was the biggest mistake / regret in your life and you say to yourself that you will never do such a thing in my life?

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:
2 Hate is what i regretted the most. The more i hate the more i grown so much hatred in my heart and those ppl i hate dint suffer at all but it would be me thats for sure.

1 Love, why would i regret that , its one thing thats really good for our soul i believe. When you love it brings you excitement and joy, lessons too.

3 Trust, its good to trust I actually feel relaxed to be able to have that without constantly worrying about some things that is beyond our control.

4 Loyalty, its good to be loyal, its hard and disastrous when you are not. Plus, you got no burden to carry when trouble comes.

5 kindness, its good to be kind, its the most fulfilling amongst the things listed choices above, and idk im strucked with the quote from cinderella “have courage and be kind”
Tho, im not always kind im still learning!!!

6 ignore, what doesn’t give you peace and understanding. Its does not mean you are lacking of kindness.

1) Love
2) Hate
3) Trust
4) loyalty
5 )kindness
6) ignore

:highfive::hi:

One of the biggest regrets people often mention is not taking risks when they had the chance, whether in love, career, or personal growth. Many feel that missed opportunities or the fear of failure held them back from living fully. For some, it could be staying too long in a situation that was unhealthy, while for others, it's not speaking their truth when it mattered most.

For me, I fear taking risks when it comes to love and affection.

I like to add two more to the list
7) Ego
8) Possessiveness
This is what I try not to do in my life
I'll Agree with you too @Jack_v2 : )
ego & possessiveness take center stage
( Main role) in relationships.. (Love Or friendship wt ever.. )
Together ego & possessiveness can created toxic cycle too..
Thank you @Jack_v2 :inlove::Like:

One of the biggest regrets people often mention is not taking risks when they had the chance, whether in love, career, or personal growth. Many feel that missed opportunities or the fear of failure held them back from living fully. For some, it could be staying too long in a situation that was unhealthy, while for others, it's not speaking their truth when it mattered most.

For me, I fear taking risks when it comes to love and affection.

Your fear of taking risks in love and affection is a common and understandable one! It's natural to fear vulnerability, rejection, or getting hurt..!! life is full of possibilities, and taking risks can lead to amazing experiences and connections. Don't let fear hold you back – be brave, be vulnerable, and see where life takes you!
Thank you dear @Honey bunch :inlove::Like:

2 Hate is what i regretted the most. The more i hate the more i grown so much hatred in my heart and those ppl i hate dint suffer at all but it would be me thats for sure.

1 Love, why would i regret that , its one thing thats really good for our soul i believe. When you love it brings you excitement and joy, lessons too.

3 Trust, its good to trust I actually feel relaxed to be able to have that without constantly worrying about some things that is beyond our control.

4 Loyalty, its good to be loyal, its hard and disastrous when you are not. Plus, you got no burden to carry when trouble comes.

5 kindness, its good to be kind, its the most fulfilling amongst the things listed choices above, and idk im strucked with the quote from cinderella “have courage and be kind”
Tho, im not always kind im still learning!!!

6 ignore, what doesn’t give you peace and understanding. Its does not mean you are lacking of kindness.
You've shared some incredible
insights... tq dear @Enola
ignoring what doesn't bring peace and understanding doesn't mean lacking kindness. Sometimes, setting boundaries or letting go is an act of self-care and kindness.. !!
Keep shining your light and spreading love, trust, loyalty, and kindness! You're making a positive impact, and your reflections are inspiring..!!
Thank you dear @Enola :inlove::Like:

the-point-is-mistakes-have-been-made-it-happens.gif

3 n 5. :emo: I made a big mistake in my life
Yes, trust and kindness can sometimes lead to mistakes or hurt. When we trust others, there's a risk they might betray or disappoint us. When we show kindness, some people might take advantage of our generosity..
As the saying goes, "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." And, "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Keep trusting, keep being kind, and know that the universe will respond with more positivity and love..!!
Thank you @criss cross :inlove::Like:

Yes, kindness and ignoring can be harmful in certain situations.. too
It's essential to strike a balance between kindness, self-care, and setting boundaries, while also acknowledging and addressing harm or injustice when necessary..!!
Thank you @NENINTE :inlove: :Like:

Instead of focusing on specific mistakes or regrets, have you considered that constantly comparing yourself to others might be the biggest issue? Do you see how understanding or love can thrive when comparison is a constant part of your life?
Yes, constant comparison can be a major obstacle to self-love, understanding, and growth. When we constantly measure ourselves against others, we create an environment of competition, self-doubt, and dissatisfaction... Thank you for sharing this valuable perspective! Remember, comparison is a thief of joy, but self-love and understanding can set us free..
thank you @JalJala :inlove: :Like:

Your fear of taking risks in love and affection is a common and understandable one! It's natural to fear vulnerability, rejection, or getting hurt..!! life is full of possibilities, and taking risks can lead to amazing experiences and connections. Don't let fear hold you back – be brave, be vulnerable, and see where life takes you!
Thank you dear @Honey bunch :inlove::Like:

I've already experienced this kind of risks, and that's why I said it. Thanks for Your beautiful perspective dear @Nihaaa