• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tag the sweetest person of Zozo

@Mission well three years it's been that i have been using zozo.. met many people...made best friends...made few enemies...made many friends.. brothers ... Sisters.. family .....liked many ...hated a few...
But the one person who is always ... Like always sweet ...is Missi...
Ofcourse we had our fights that are way worse than any .. even after the biggest baddest worst fights ... I broke him several times lol true.. i do that alot to him and to others too maybe..my temper...lol

Finally anyways.... No matter what or how he is with others.... Mission is always sweet to me... I practically showed him the hell... Lol I did...
And yet there is always sweet in his words... Towards me... Apart from the flirting part ofcourse..

And some Sweetest friends I've got .....some I lost ofcourse but adding them to the list too without telling who i lost and who is still there
@Anikaa
@Versatile @SiRa @jahnvi @Sweetty @Malar @Nilaani @Sherin97 @Elsa @Kamini @EkaLustYa
@Ramchand @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy @Melody @ModernSanyasi @VAMC @Reddy gari Abbai @Yorker333 @Tejaa @Anuradhaa @Sloka @NenuNaPaithyam @Monverse @Antharatma @Mrbean @BadBoyV2 @affair m34
@KIARA @Illusion @satz @Boost @dontknoww @Kohli

Ufff did I miss any .. idk... the list turns out to be big
But anyways thank you guys for keeping up with my mad and scary behaviour from time to time...i know that at times I lost my temper and behaved like a. Kid .. for it is what it is .. I'm what I'm.. I'm made of flaws n all....thanks for staying ....

Last edited by a moderator: