• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tag the sweetest person of Zozo

Sometimes when I see people, it reminds me of how naive I was yesterday, I said yesterday because it feels like yesterday, time is running fast for me it seems haha, hope it doesn't run out for another 20 years at least.

Well, well, who is the sweetest person for me on ZoZo?

I remember the initial days, there were people who were super sweet to me now we don't even talk.

And there were people I was jealous about, yeah, I was secretly jealous, maybe because I sought attention at that time for whatever reasons, now they are close to me, speak their heart out with me.

And there were people who abuse people and call others names, I still talk to them politely when they talk properly, I at least try. Of course, those conversations end up with arguments again but sometimes it is worth it.

My point is you can't control who will be sweet to you tomorrow but you can control how you treat them. So be sweet to everyone. I am not telling people to drop sugar-coated words on people. But develop such sweetness within you so that it spreads through you to others. Be a flower that blooms and spreads its perfume.

So do I see such flowers on ZoZo?

I see them, they are very rare and me getting close to them is even rarer and I don't wanna name them. Because last time I tagged people, in the next few months some of them broke my illusions and turned out to be not flowers. So I don't wanna embarrass myself, today's sweet can turn into tomorrow's bitter gourd.

Sorry if my writing feels disoriented but bla bla bla my mind is in heat today :giggle:.
Someone invade my Pvt and teach me something new, spank my mind okie :p