• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suppose you fall in love with someone

Suppose you fall in love with someone. But you have a wife or husband whom you love very much. On the other hand, you cannot deny the person you are in love with. Should you go ahead with the new relationship in this situation?
Just get back and understand why you love both of them in a practical way.. just think which will make you both happy... Choose wisely.. The end result should be your happiness without hurting anyone...

Just get back and understand why you love both of them in a practical way.. just think which will make you both happy... Choose wisely.. The end result should be your happiness without hurting anyone...

I don't think it is possible to love two together without hurting someone. It is true that if you love someone, the other person will be hurt.So if I really love my spouse, then I should keep a distance wisely from the person on the other end.

Suppose you fall in love with someone. But you have a wife or husband whom you love very much. On the other hand, you cannot deny the person you are in love with. Should you go ahead with the new relationship in this situation?
Yes ...i balance both side

I don't think it is possible to love two together without hurting someone. It is true that if you love someone, the other person will be hurt.So if I really love my spouse, then I should keep a distance wisely from the person on the other end.
This is what I meant.. just find where your real love is.