• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suppose you fall in love with someone

Love can happen with two diff person at the same time....bcz vibes feelings, feelings, attachment, understanding.... But at last time is the most important player here.... So just enjoy your present... So lve everything n time
This is very valuable opinion. Everyone should adhere to this ideal.

Suppose you fall in love with someone. But you have a wife or husband whom you love very much. On the other hand, you cannot deny the person you are in love with. Should you go ahead with the new relationship in this situation?
Take time to resolve this. Time will manage everything. Each and every relationship there is a thin line of loyalty if you ignore them u will be in trouble. So better to give time to the relationship and then actual love will nearer to you

Sometimes happen ...but the qestion is how he fall in love ?? He must have interaction with that 2nd person ...just like that people don't fall in love . If he allow that person for talk and get know more about her/him its only this person fault now he/she is in trouble ... I think if u really love somebody you can't fall in love with others so easy ...its just infatuation with something new, which u don't have in pervious relationship. People these days forgot how to communicate and be stable with feelings...you can't be with somebody and go to others tell them same bullshit ...

You know, I've been doing some light reading for the past two and a half decades, and I found another word in that book that starts with L besides love.

"Loyalty"
Tor sathe amar aaj obdhi ja ja jhogra hoyeche sob ei akta comment er jonne ami sesh korlam... U took my heart away with this comment :heart1:

Suppose you fall in love with someone. But you have a wife or husband whom you love very much. On the other hand, you cannot deny the person you are in love with. Should you go ahead with the new relationship in this situation?
You won't fall for someone if you are already in love... There are so many legal relationships that has no love in between. That's a different matter... But if the word love is present between them then it wont possible to be wid love with someone else... That's not love... There is a very fine red line between love n attachment....

Love doesnt have boundaies. If its my case I would go ahead. new person in life obviously knowing I am married. If your better half is broad minded , you can share your feeling about new peron to her. love is the best emotion of humanbeing.

Fall in love with someone
Wife husband whom you love very much
Is it one person having 2 love?????? I dont think it’s possible

As people mentioned previously thats not love :Drunk: and on bottom line don’t cheat:angel:

You won't fall for someone if you are already in love... There are so many legal relationships that has no love in between. That's a different matter... But if the word love is present between them then it wont possible to be wid love with someone else... That's not love... There is a very fine red line between love n attachment....

You are right, if you love your wife/husband, you are not in love with someone else. In that case it can be called addiction rather than love. This bond of attachment is temporary. But love is eternal.

You are right, if you love your wife/husband, you are not in love with someone else. In that case it can be called addiction rather than love. This bond of attachment is temporary. But love is eternal.
So do I have to love someone else just to prove that I am not addicted to my wife but love her for eternity?

So do I have to love someone else just to prove that I am not addicted to my wife but love her for eternity?

If you have true love for your wife, there is no need to prove that you love her.Your loyalty, behavior, responsibility and care towards your wife will say that you love her.

If we really love our partner that much... we can't love someone else... if you do so love... you are not in love with your partner...