• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Money is the basis of this world" ?

Sleep
Go for a walk
Meditation
Do Yoga, Exercise
Do Voluntary Work
For sleep

we need Ac.. atleast Fan ..expensive quilt bed

Go for walk

We need sketchers ..or else our foot will hurt badly
Meditation
We need to join meditation or wellness centre ( simply we can close and eyes and sit ofcourse)

Do yoga / excercise

Gym or yoga centre. Become really expensive as they are leading in fitness industry
(There are many free yoga centers, but people like me feel pressured to attend classes only if they are paid.)

Voluntary work

Hmm..no idea..it depends on what kind of work u choose!

For sleep

Go for walk

Meditation
We need to join meditation or wellness centre ( simply we can close and eyes and sit ofcourse)

Do yoga / excercise

Gym or yoga centre. Become really expensive as they are leading in fitness industry
(There are many free yoga centers, but people like me feel pressured to attend classes only if they are paid.)

Voluntary work

Is it trueee

For sleep

Go for walk

Meditation

Do yoga / excercise

Voluntary work

I can happily sleep on a floor infact sleeping under a shady tree brings so much relief

Maybe, still doesn't make you automatically happy. According to your ideas i would be very happy soon , as i will get a decent amount of cash from my bank soon. Checking rbc phone number now and arranging some last preparations.

Last edited:
Money allows you to realize your dreams and fulfilled dreams make you happy. That's why I'm currently studying at the university and trying to work at the same time. I found https://lastminutewriting.com/ and am thinking of using these services from time to time so that I can spend more time at work. For example, I have a dream to see the world. I want to visit many European and Asian countries.

Last edited: