• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Money is the basis of this world" ?

Name five things you can do without money ??
1.Chit chatting with frnds and family mainly with grand parents bcz of this we are laugh very genuinely
2.go for a walk without using phone and njy the nature and talk with strangers spread the love
3.listen the songs with the dance
4.do the yoga for postive energy and peace

Name five things you can do without money ??

I've thought of a few things you can do without money, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts. What would be your answer to this question?

No one will respect you if you have money, otherwise no one will see the good you have done and there will be no one behind you
Lpved once never leave you if they do like this definitely I removed I already faced both so I realized now I have pure frnds

No one will respect you if you have money, otherwise no one will see the good you have done and there will be no one behind you
Nikki ji, as I consider we cannot generalize everyone. There are people who cares for others without looking into their financial backgrounds or benefits. Life is a bitter truth, but if you are able to caress it with love and care it returns a positive output.

People follow an IPO cycle. When we give the input love, it processes the love to give the output as love
I am doing now ... with money also good but if you loss that money no one behind you no one with you so if you have money or without money don't show up

Nikki ji, as I consider we cannot generalize everyone. There are people who cares for others without looking into their financial backgrounds or benefits. Life is a bitter truth, but if you are able to caress it with love and care it returns a positive output.

People follow an IPO cycle. When we give the input love, it processes the love to give the output as love
I try my level best

Agreed .. Recently, I was talking with a guy in Zozo whom I've known for a long time. He comes from a very wealthy and politically connected family. He's tired of people in the real world who are only interested in his money. He mentioned that he likes Zozo because it offers him anonymity and allows him to interact with people without that pressure.

Agreed .. Recently, I was talking with a guy in Zozo whom I've known for a long time. He comes from a very wealthy and politically connected family. He's tired of people in the real world who are only interested in his money. He mentioned that he likes Zozo because it offers him anonymity and allows him to interact with people without that pressure.
Is he Anand Ambani Sira ji :giggle: