• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mention one person who did you learn to use Chat Zozo Forums?

@Shez4u4ever My bhai ♥️ and he is the only one guy who told me how to register use and everything about forum . I am on zozo for arround 18 months . One day one girl tild me that the trophy can be achieved from here . But she didn,t guided me the way shez bhai only told me the steps and i got registered here . Thanks @Shez4u4ever bhai for always helping me with all the problems .

thumbs up for the thread creator . U made me type in this thread .

@Shez4u4ever My bhai ♥️ and he is the only one guy who told me how to register use and everything about forum . I am on zozo for arround 18 months . One day one girl tild me that the trophy can be achieved from here . But she didn,t guided me the way shez bhai only told me the steps and i got registered here . Thanks @Shez4u4ever bhai for always helping me with all the problems .

thumbs up for the thread creator . U made me type in this thread .
Nice nice

Yah .... So many people teaching me ....but special........@Aishuu❤️♥️ ... .....@PaalKozhukattai and @Darky ....they are :hearteyes: ...
images (9).jpeg