• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mention one person who did you learn to use Chat Zozo Forums?

I actually stumbled upon zozo way back in 2019 when I was just browsing the net for some good chat sites. So in my case no one really introduced me here hence I can say I am self introduced :cool1:
you are very intelligent really

Ther are many who helped me in many steps.....

One of my very old and best buddy who is not using Zozo Presently has told me to join here and said that if post and comment and get points ... I will be getting badges ....

@VAMC helped me ...how to score points and how search the threads

@EkaLustYa.... Was the very 1St person who helped me in how to post the thread and how to check the rooms for posting threads

@kannaa helped me in giving the ideas for contents to be posted and also helped me in creating and posting mems and scoring reactions

And ther are many more like that
Wow nice nice

Comment and let me know who first taught you how to use forums.......Come on tell me
Mostly self learning. Yeah, of course I won't say no-one helped me and all. Some bits and pieces I've learnt from people. The one who introduced me to this site is not present now. He was an old user I think.

images(5).jpg
If not mistaken you are the one who told me about the forum, but @Saurabh Dariwala & @subsar - they guided me from the day one

Comment and let me know who first taught you how to use forums.......Come on tell me
There were many people who told me to create an account in forum but I never did as I was not aware about this:giggle: But @Chocolate boy made this happen...he is the one who told me how to post a thread and where :inlove: hahhaha but later after posting a thread I felt like forum is not that complicated and like ohhhhh ok zuzubi ....:cool1:
And thankyou @Chocolate boy

There were many people who told me to create an account in forum but I never did as I was not aware about this:giggle: But @Chocolate boy made this happen...he is the one who told me how to post a thread and where :inlove: hahhaha but later after posting a thread I felt like forum is not that complicated and like ohhhhh ok zuzubi ....:cool1:
It was my pleasure to assist you
I'm always here to help
Becouse ur my god gifted friend :heart1: