• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mention one person who did you learn to use Chat Zozo Forums?

@Humsafar
1000005977.jpg

@Freaky She’s the reason i happened to stay in forum and post !

She’s been a good friend far better than good a great listener secret keeper but a bit chaotic eats my head with problems she shouldn’t have been in the first place !

Miss u Aaaohe. …
:nodding:nice Nice,Freaky was also my friends but now I don't know where she is,she doesn't seem to come

Comment and let me know who first taught you how to use forums.......Come on tell me
I actually stumbled upon zozo way back in 2019 when I was just browsing the net for some good chat sites. So in my case no one really introduced me here hence I can say I am self introduced :cool1:

Comment and let me know who first taught you how to use forums.......Come on tell me

Ther are many who helped me in many steps.....

One of my very old and best buddy who is not using Zozo Presently has told me to join here and said that if post and comment and get points ... I will be getting badges ....

@VAMC helped me ...how to score points and how search the threads

@EkaLustYa.... Was the very 1St person who helped me in how to post the thread and how to check the rooms for posting threads

@kannaa helped me in giving the ideas for contents to be posted and also helped me in creating and posting mems and scoring reactions

And ther are many more like that

For me @Minervaa is my guide who trusted me n brought me up her bcz of her guidance I've reached the heights I'm in now