• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is the feeling of romance online possible?

Agneever

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
We all want romance,but many times it is not possible to romance from each other's side,in this situation online romance is the happiness that can be found in face to face romance... What do you think about it by commenting?

We all want romance,but many times it is not possible to romance from each other's side,in this situation online romance is the happiness that can be found in face to face romance... What do you think about it by commenting?
Sorry, no experience on this. Because I have never had such an experience and I am not ready for it. If I ever have such an experience, I will definitely let you know.:heystop:

amitabh-heroes.gif

I have never had such an experience

Possible. You just need to be open to that. Of course, there's no point in complaining about online dating if all you're doing is sitting on the sofa and writing with the guys. You need to get out there and make some experiences. With the help of https://academized.com/research-paper-writing-service, I always find time to meet new people and make meaningful connections. This extra time has allowed me to be more active in the dating scene and actually go out to meet new people.

Last edited:
Definitely

Possible. You just need to be open to that. Of course, there's no point in complaining about online dating if all you're doing is sitting on the sofa and writing with the guys. You need to get out there and make some experiences. With the help of https://academized.com/research-paper-writing-service, I always find time to meet new people and make meaningful connections. This extra time has allowed me to be more active in the dating scene and actually go out to meet new people.
Okok

Feeling shy after reading this :bandid:

Let your crushes know about ur feelings...who knows maybe u might get lucky:Dream1:
images (3).jpeg