• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is the feeling of romance online possible?

A person cannot fall in love with someone he or she has never met in person. You can chat for hours, days, even months or years online,

You can really, really, really get to know someone, and the potential for real love can certainly be present.

In other words, online chatting is a very real way to connect and decide if there are possibilities for the two of you. But, the bottom line is, an online relationship just isn't the real thing. Until the two of you get your bodies into the same room for a certain amount of time, you won't know if you love each other.

A person cannot fall in love with someone he or she has never met in person. You can chat for hours, days, even months or years online,

You can really, really, really get to know someone, and the potential for real love can certainly be present.

In other words, online chatting is a very real way to connect and decide if there are possibilities for the two of you. But, the bottom line is, an online relationship just isn't the real thing. Until the two of you get your bodies into the same room for a certain amount of time, you won't know if you love each other.
haa Bro

I can't say about romance feelings, but I met several great people online. Also, my aunt found her husband on silversingles. They talked for about a month before meeting in real life. They've been together for more than four years. So, maybe it is hard to fall in love with someone just communicating online but it is definitely possible to find your soulmate there.

Last edited:
I can't say about romance feelings, but I met several great people online. Also, my aunt found her husband on a dating site. They talked for about a month before meeting in real life. They've been together for more than four years. So, maybe it is hard to fall in love with someone just communicating online but it is definitely possible to find your soulmate there.
Ohh great bro