• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is Living Together a Good Idea Before Marriage?

Living together? I think too much western influence is causing such ideas to our people. Falling in love with a person( I mean true love) is enough to understand about it. I don't believe in such stupidity. Just imagine about our ancestors and then you'll understand how and why it's not necessary. And if you want to know a cool fact here's one, divorce/seperation rates are far less in India than in the counties who claim "free country, modern life". Love isn't about physical intimacy. Period...
Well according to latest statistics, divorce rates are high in india compared to wester countries

Well according to latest statistics, divorce rates are high in india compared to wester countries
Its just because of the current influence of western culture in india . Even i also thought that living relation is better but it didn,t worked out and the breakup is happened within 18 months of relation .i explored too many things and based on that i am saying its not good at all. But sadly this culture is increasing in metropolitan cities .

moving in with your girlfriend/ boyfriend is an important step in relationship in some countries & totally normal there. I m not really convinced it will smooth in India.
One thing I m sure, a person cant enter the general marriage market after that. Imagine that in a matrimonial profile.

Yeah. Blame the digital age stupid stuff. Where's the joint family culture these days? Kids who grow in nuclear family type is what's causing it I believe. There's a fine line between what's differentiating us and Westerners. Ours is a culture and tradition strong healthy country. Atleast it used to be. But in the name of modernization it's started to diminish and soon it'll be like the west. I don't want to see that happen to us. If anyone wants to know the meaning of the word "family" & "relationship" then we should ask our grandparents generation people. Only they knew the true meaning of that and they raised our parents well. Aren't they experts enough?

Its just because of the current influence of western culture in india . Even i also thought that living relation is better but it didn,t worked out and the breakup is happened within 18 months of relation .i explored too many things and based on that i am saying its not good at all. But sadly this culture is increasing in metropolitan cities .
Thats really an insight of the topic. But what if you had got married with the same person? Don u think it would have ended up in a divorce? If yes the pain would have been more with respect to alimony and one of the dragging other in the court? I am no one to say this, but it just came in ma mind and put it in words. No hard feelings and don get me wrong

Yeah. Blame the digital age stupid stuff. Where's the joint family culture these days? Kids who grow in nuclear family type is what's causing it I believe. There's a fine line between what's differentiating us and Westerners. Ours is a culture and tradition strong healthy country. Atleast it used to be. But in the name of modernization it's started to diminish and soon it'll be like the west. I don't want to see that happen to us. If anyone wants to know the meaning of the word "family" & "relationship" then we should ask our grandparents generation people. Only they knew the true meaning of that and they raised our parents well. Aren't they experts enough?
True that, but in the recent scenarios, old age homes are increasing day by day in India and thats a bad indication

1000013558.jpg

Sorry, I don't want to change the topic of this thread. Just sharing my thoughts about the reality of our current society situation

Hey everyone,

I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of living together before marriage and wanted to hear your thoughts and experiences. There are so many opinions out there, and I’m curious about the real-life pros and cons.

Some questions to kick things off:

Pros and Cons: What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages you’ve experienced or heard about?

Relationship Impact: Did living together strengthen your relationship or lead to unexpected challenges?

Marriage Prep: Do you think living together helped you prepare for marriage, or did it change your views on tying the knot?

Looking forward to hearing your perspectives and stories!

Thanks in advance for sharing!
Living together is always tough even if it is before marriage or after marriage since it is facing all real life challenges. Online or distant relationship is like a fantasy world where sky is the limit for imaginations. But real life is different than the fantasy world of imaginations. I have talked to couple of colleagues in my office who are in living together relationship, married couples and as per their opinion the enjoyment they had in their fantasy world is not the same when they faced the real life, its similar to our school life experiences when we were all kids and enjoyed each moment. But when we grown up there are real life challenges, work pressures, responsibilities all these spoil the fun element.

Living together is always tough even if it is before marriage or after marriage since it is facing all real life challenges. Online or distant relationship is like a fantasy world where sky is the limit for imaginations. But real life is different than the fantasy world of imaginations. I have talked to couple of colleagues in my office who are in living together relationship, married couples and as per their opinion the enjoyment they had in their fantasy world is not the same when they faced the real life, its similar to our school life experiences when we were all kids and enjoyed each moment. But when we grown up there are real life challenges, work pressures, responsibilities all these spoil the fun element.
Nna anank ethaa vendarh

Yep. Us as younger generation shouldn't do such horrible things
View attachment 240762
Nuclear family living has ruined the new gen. But yet you cant blame anyone for that, as the country develops, jobs availability made the difference or the so called the nuclear family started popping up. I still remeber our ancestral home living
Well understandable and appreciate your thoughts. But what i wana ask you is, do u prefer to have a liv in beforee marriage

Nuclear family living has ruined the new gen. But yet you cant blame anyone for that, as the country develops, jobs availability made the difference or the so called the nuclear family started popping up. I still remeber our ancestral home living

Well understandable and appreciate your thoughts. But what i wana ask you is, do u prefer to have a liv in beforee marriage
Nah. I wouldn't do that. If I do then my raising would be meaningless. And I won't encourage my next generation either. Love, dating is fine by me. But there's a line we shouldn't cross when it comes to life. Live-in is a definite no go for me.

Nah. I wouldn't do that. If I do then my raising would be meaningless. And I won't encourage my next generation either. Love, dating is fine by me. But there's a line we shouldn't cross when it comes to life. Live-in is a definite no go for me.
Allrite, thanks for the kind reply bro