• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is Living Together a Good Idea Before Marriage?

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hey everyone,

I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of living together before marriage and wanted to hear your thoughts and experiences. There are so many opinions out there, and I’m curious about the real-life pros and cons.

Some questions to kick things off:

Pros and Cons: What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages you’ve experienced or heard about?

Relationship Impact: Did living together strengthen your relationship or lead to unexpected challenges?

Marriage Prep: Do you think living together helped you prepare for marriage, or did it change your views on tying the knot?

Looking forward to hearing your perspectives and stories!

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Living together before marriage can be a good idea for many couples, as it allows them to understand each other's habits, compatibility, and dynamics. However, it depends on personal values, cultural beliefs, and mutual readiness.

True
Living together before marriage can be a good idea for many couples, as it allows them to understand each other's habits, compatibility, and dynamics. However, it depends on personal values, cultural beliefs, and mutual readiness.
True that. But yet again what i suggest is there should be a living together for atleast a min of 6 months before one should proceed with marriage. Yet again its all abt personal choices.

Well so what do u prefer for urself :clapping:

True

True that. But yet again what i suggest is there should be a living together for atleast a min of 6 months before one should proceed with marriage. Yet again its all abt personal choices.

Well so what do u prefer for urself :clapping:
Actually we r Loving Together ✨
nnalm
Oru chance kityaaa.... Living Together :)

Ipo thanne ekadhesham oru pruvathin manasilaayind... Baaaki koode aakmpo... Oru theerumanathil aaakum..

:angel:

Last edited:
Since marriage is a prospect, living together before marriage is definitely the way to go. I don't feel like there are any disadvantages. Maybe a few necessary evils like exposing each other of their negative sides. From there the couples can decide how compatible the relationship and future marriage would be.

The advantages are, you get to see them more often. No more long distances between you and them. No need to wait for a whole week or even a month for movie nights, dates, cuddles, sex.

A win win situation.

Last edited:
Since marriage is a prospect, living together before marriage is definitely the way to go. I don't feel like there are any disadvantages. Maybe a few necessary evils like exposing each other of their negative sides. From there the couples can decide how compatible the relationship and future marriage would be.

The advantages are, you get to see them more often. No more long distances between you and them. No need to wait for a whole week or even a month for movie nights, dates, cuddles, sex.

A win win situation.
I totally agree with your above statement and i respect that as well. Wish my bro starts doing the same asap and i would lov to come over a weekend for some good wine and home made good:doh:

Hey everyone,

I’ve been thinking a lot about the idea of living together before marriage and wanted to hear your thoughts and experiences. There are so many opinions out there, and I’m curious about the real-life pros and cons.

Pros and Cons: What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages you’ve experienced or heard about?

Relationship Impact: Did living together strengthen your relationship or lead to unexpected challenges?

Marriage Prep: Do you think living together helped you prepare for marriage, or did it change your views on tying the knot?

Whether living together before marriage is a good idea depends on various factors, including cultural, personal, and relationship dynamics. Some couples find it beneficial for understanding each other better and testing compatibility,while others prefer to wait until marriage for cohabitation. It ultimately comes down to what works best for the individuals involved and their relationship goals.

Whether living together before marriage is a good idea depends on various factors, including cultural, personal, and relationship dynamics. Some couples find it beneficial for understanding each other better and testing compatibility,while others prefer to wait until marriage for cohabitation. It ultimately comes down to what works best for the individuals involved and their relationship goals.
Agreed 100%. Well so wat do u prefer?

Hey everyone,

No way :finger:

Hey everyone,

Living together? I think too much western influence is causing such ideas to our people. Falling in love with a person( I mean true love) is enough to understand about it. I don't believe in such stupidity. Just imagine about our ancestors and then you'll understand how and why it's not necessary. And if you want to know a cool fact here's one, divorce/seperation rates are far less in India than in the counties who claim "free country, modern life". Love isn't about physical intimacy. Period...

Hey everyone,

Njamakk pennilladaa…athond ithine kurich chinthichittilla…:p