• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to love someone virtually for 1 hour ?

Soooo bunnyy boyyy how did yourr one hour love goo and give us your insight on it and let future one hour lovers know the experience.

Might help me tooo ;)....

Okayy jokes apartttt au answering for all the oness who suggezted you or wished youuu and im very much excited to know tooo .

Come on nowww its almost like 20+ hoursss. Is that hour still going on like u jus forgot that its one hr
Was it you? How did you know that the one hour was over? I don't remember seeing a time when it will be starting :spoileralert:

Last edited:
Is it really possible? Good to showoff but not in reality
I don't think it's possible in reality, let people try virtually more like a live-in in the reality.

let's have 1 hour love thing for virtual worlds, let zozo be the first to bring it up :p

Let's leave the extensions to the people who might try

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

So the experts and Love birds of Zozo help us LOVE !

Eyyyy you idiottttt. He did mention it kadaaa.

Paithyam ekkuvaindhi neeekuuu...
You do Ishq only mujhse? :giggle: it's not there in this message. Quote a message which tells the day or accept it's you :p

Eyyyy you idiottttt. He did mention it kadaaa.

Paithyam ekkuvaindhi neeekuuu...
You do Ishq only mujhse? :giggle: it's not there in this message. Quote a message which tells the day or accept it's you :p
Well ! I jus mentioned it's abt an hour of love, I never mentioned the start time.

I jus said, we stopped the clock when I gave the insight, so it's your turn now @Versatile

@Butter_Bun - Define what is love to you, then people can suggest if you are really serious.
There you go @Orange and akka @SiRa here it is

That's a hard question to answer isn't it ?

So, let me be my true self as everyone suggested. I was afraid of what I might comment coz, Love is too precious for someone who wasn't loved back.

I still get a lump in my throat before I utter her name, that's love to me. "Love isn't something that can be forced" it jus happens and it didn't take me too long to realize.

Waking up to her presence feeling blessed, feeling relived of all the pain I've endured when she holds me on a late evening, A shoulder where I can cry and still feel strong.

Being known to be the most talkative and expressive one, I'm now finding it too hard to express what love means to me, is there a bit of fear ? of falling short, yes there's a lot coz, I get a feel is this how I wanna love the girl or is this all I can do, this fear of me wanting to give more to the girl I might fall is Love to me.

Everyone wants to be loved, I'm no different instead of expecting how much I wanna feel the love from the other person, I'd want to give her the love I always longed for.

For me Love is all about the moments, like everyone I've had friends over the years who fell in love, some successfully married and happy and some had to let go for their own reasons, I used to ask them a question "What made you fall in love with her/him" everyone used to say, I like something abt the person, not sure what it is, I like the feel. Maybe it's about the moments for everyone, no one knows when they fell ( everyone celebrates their anniversary the day, their proposal was accepted ) not the moment or day when they actually fell.

I was worried I was stuck at one point, I told someone that I wrote jus 2 lines today and I got stuck again, the person asked "how much more is left" that's when I realized this is not something which has an end.

Love is known to be an eternal feeling, and I happened to trust or realize Until death do as part is actually true.

Lemme say why, a few years back my granny passed away and my grandad was in his 90s hardly could remember us, it was time we buried her and we wanted him to take a last look, boy he shed tears didn't he ! did his love end ? I don't think so, only the person he loved was no more ! his love for her stayed till he passed away one good day !

With this, let me stop trying to define which isn't gonna end till I breathe, If the person I love is gonna be no more, it's still gonna be abt how much I loved her and how much I miss her.

So to answer your question, No I can't define what's love ! Love is something which can only be felt not defined.

I was taught love is all about giving
, lemme love for all the while I can.

Last edited:

So, let me be my true self as everyone suggested. I was afraid of what I might comment coz, Love is too precious for someone who wasn't loved back.

I still get a lump in my throat before I utter her name, that's love to me. "Love isn't something that can be forced" it jus happens and it didn't take me too long to realize.

Waking up to her presence feeling blessed, feeling relived of all the pain I've endured when she holds me on a late evening, A shoulder where I can cry and still feel strong.

Being known to be the most talkative and expressive one, I'm now finding it too hard to express what love means to me, is there a bit of fear ? of falling short, yes there's a lot coz, I get a feel is this how I wanna love the girl or is this all I can do, this fear of me wanting to give more to the girl I might fall is Love to me.

Everyone wants to be loved, I'm no different instead of expecting how much I wanna feel the love from the other person, I'd want to give her the love I always longed for.

For me Love is all about the moments, like everyone I've had friends over the years who fell in love, some successfully married and happy and some had to let go for their own reasons, I used to ask them a question "What made you fall in love with her/him" everyone used to say, I like something abt the person, not sure what it is, I like the feel. Maybe it's about the moments for everyone, no one knows when they fell ( everyone celebrates their anniversary the day, their proposal was accepted ) not the moment or day when they actually fell.

I was worried I was stuck at one point, I told someone that I wrote jus 2 lines today and I got stuck again, the person asked "how much more is left" that's when I realized this is not something which has an end.

Love is known to be an eternal feeling, and I happened to trust or realize Until death do as part is actually true.

Lemme say why, a few years back my granny passed away and my grandad was in his 90s hardly could remember us, it was time we buried her and we wanted him to take a last look, boy he shed tears didn't he ! did his love end ? I don't think so, only the person he loved was no more ! his love for her stayed till he passed away one good day !

With this, let me stop trying to define which isn't gonna end till I breathe, If the person I love is gonna be no more, it's still gonna be abt how much I loved her and how much I miss her.

So to answer your question, No I can't define what's love ! Love is something which can only be felt not defined.

I have no word to say... But ya take my heart :heart1:

All says its love buts its lust
I never figured out the difference between both. I tried to explain few but no idea how they took it. Everyone has their own way of understanding about these two words.

For me... Lust is one way of expressing my love. When I mentioned one way...people has diff ways to express it don't they.
Like compliments :
Food prepared by her,
Dress she is wearing,
The way they make our day, (a mrg kiss or a good night hug)
A good hug at times when needed,
Someone to stand by ur side when whole world is against you or someone who can make u forget the world itself.... If all these comes under love.

Yes, Lust do comes under love. I proudly say that I lust the girl i love in way that no one Lusts :wink:.

And @Butter_Bun Bunny boy......I am so in love with your 1 hr concept. Be it virtual or real, Just keep them coming ..... :Like:.

Oh my 18 years wisdom ..just loved the way you defined love..:hearteyes:

Already 1 hour is tooo much time hahha, 1 minute enough u proceed next step to propose directly next minute don't waste hourly, if work u got hill if u fail lost one hair hahahha :Cwl: