• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to love someone virtually for 1 hour ?

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

So the experts and Love birds of Zozo help us LOVE !
Well be it an hour or be it an year end of the day it is virtual jus try it and let the people know i meant the ones who come up with the same question will be referred to you as an example.
All the best

Well to be honest a min is enough to love to go with the adventure u wanna do boy

Well be it an hour or be it an year end of the day it is virtual jus try it and let the people know i meant the ones who come up with the same question will be referred to you as an example.
All the best

Well to be honest a min is enough to love to go with the adventure u wanna do boy
You asking to go an adventure with you :inlove: Lemme cherish this for a while

Yesssssss !!! I'm in with every blink of an eye, with every breath I take, with every moment I feel alive ! I'm all in as one true self.

Ouch !! I misread didn't I ? It's okay let it be

(Go with the adventure you wanna do boy) lol and my eyes jus saw ( you wanna do boy) I'm an idiot :p

Last edited:

Yesssssss !!! I'm in with every blink of an eye, with every breath I take, with every moment I feel alive ! I'm all in as one true self.

Why would i come inbetweeen i meant about ur adventuree all d best to you

ey butteruuuuuu.....:Cwl::Cwl:

Ru nag sir fav.....

Did u listen telusu manasaaa song frm criminal.....

Those lines.....

Drlng every breath u take....
Every move u make.....
I will be ther with u....
Wat would i do without u..... Etc etc..... :giggle::rofl1:

Ur lines are same like that..... :Cwl:

ey butteruuuuuu.....:Cwl::Cwl:

Ru nag sir fav.....

Did u listen telusu manasaaa song frm criminal.....

Those lines.....

Drlng every breath u take....
Every move u make.....
I will be ther with u....
Wat would i do without u..... Etc etc..... :giggle::rofl1:

Ur lines are same like that..... :Cwl:
In my Defense I don't read or write Telugu so my version might be completely different from the one you know

I'll listen to the song tonight ;)

So, Butter's back ! this time with a situation to be handled and yes you read it right it is indeed about love.

Me and someone by chance happened to think of loving each other for an hour, but we're not in love yet ! Maybe we don't want to pretend we're in love, Ummm guess we wanna experience love.

FYI I've not been in a relationship in terms of Love, you know jus buttery things.

Well it's hard to define love, it's even harder to guide someone to stay in whatever that is for an hour.

You can try to care for each other, listening to what each other have to say without any distractions (trust me, that's precious in this age of distraction).

At the end of it, you can test if you really experienced love depending on how long it felt :p

Given your policy of artistic lies, Idk how you will go about revealing your true self to her, as others have suggested.

Good luck.

Cheers,
(P.S. I feel like this is a ploy to get break up rebound virtual sexting from some other chick, but Idk :p)

Well it's hard to define love, it's even harder to guide someone to stay in whatever that is for an hour.

You can try to care for each other, listening to what each other have to say without any distractions (trust me, that's precious in this age of distraction).

At the end of it, you can test if you really experienced love depending on how long it felt :p

Given your policy of artistic lies, Idk how you will go about revealing your true self to her, as others have suggested.

Good luck.

Cheers,
(P.S. I feel like this is a ploy to get break up rebound virtual sexting from some other chick, but Idk :p)
Listening to each other is a good idea tbh, by the way the person replies, lets say 5 mins per text :Cwl: hardly 11 and not sure about the BRB

Umm, I Iove my Artistic lies suits so good for a virtual world, revealing about my true self lets see how it pans out !

And NO, there's ploy to rebound a breakup, but there's a poly set in motion

I'm not gonna ruin the thread and the surprise for now :p

Soooo bunnyy boyyy how did yourr one hour love goo and give us your insight on it and let future one hour lovers know the experience.

Might help me tooo ;)....

Okayy jokes apartttt au answering for all the oness who suggezted you or wished youuu and im very much excited to know tooo .

Come on nowww its almost like 20+ hoursss. Is that hour still going on like u jus forgot that its one hr

Soooo bunnyy boyyy how did yourr one hour love goo and give us your insight on it and let future one hour lovers know the experience.

Might help me tooo ;)....

Okayy jokes apartttt au answering for all the oness who suggezted you or wished youuu and im very much excited to know tooo .

Come on nowww its almost like 20+ hoursss. Is that hour still going on like u jus forgot that its one hr

Maybe we jus turned off the clock when at the 59th minute, there you go the insight

So, before we clocked the hour, we did discuss what to do and what's gonna happen and we realized, we've had exchanged thousands of texts and decided to go with the flow !

Well we decided to spend the hour in a tree house, she was there next to a window leaning a bit on the wall, sipping tea enjoying a blissful cozy morning, As I neared the door I found it was kept open for me, I walked in saw her stand there with a shirt of my fav color, with her loosened hair caressing through her shoulder, I jus went near her held her waist and turned her around, the cup fell as I bowed down to see the shattered cup, she took hold of my collar pulled me a bit closer, my grip on her waist tightened !

We heard our hearts race, felt our warm breaths there was jus an inch gap btw the lips yet the eyes hooked to each other, Of course we felt the heat felt our lips shivering, yet we started to look deep into each others eyes, not a blink as far as I can remember. A gentle breeze through the curtains, fuck it did sent shivers down the spine, goose bumps all over.

And nature took over, the shiver caused me to grip the waist even tighter, we both blinked the next thing I remember was feeling her lips, as our eyes were done exchanging words we let our lips have their say ! By the time our lips parted and eyes opened, we had fell too deep to come back !

So there wasn't an hour needed really, we jus needed a moment to listen to our eyes feel our hearts ! Of course all those thousands of texts broke hell loose jus with a breeze !

See i told yaaa its never the matter of hr or a minute its just the moment at times
Maybe we jus turned off the clock when at the 59th minute, there you go the insight

So, before we clocked the hour, we did discuss what to do and what's gonna happen and we realized, we've had exchanged thousands of texts and decided to go with the flow !

Well we decided to spend the hour in a tree house, she was there next to a window leaning a bit on the wall, sipping tea enjoying a blissful cozy morning, As I neared the door I found it was kept open for me, I walked in saw her stand there with a shirt of my fav color, with her loosened hair caressing through her shoulder, I jus went near her held her waist and turned her around, the cup fell as I bowed down to see the shattered cup, she took hold of my collar pulled me a bit closer, my grip on her waist tightened !

We heard our hearts race, felt our warm breaths there was jus an inch gap btw the lips yet the eyes hooked to each other, Of course we felt the heat felt our lips shivering, yet we started to look deep into each others eyes, not a blink as far as I can remember. A gentle breeze through the curtains, fuck it did sent shivers down the spine, goose bumps all over.

And nature took over, the shiver caused me to grip the waist even tighter, we both blinked the next thing I remember was feeling her lips, as our eyes were done exchanging words we let our lips have their say ! By the time our lips parted and eyes opened, we had fell too deep to come back !

So there wasn't an hour needed really, we jus needed a moment to listen to our eyes feel our hearts ! Of course all those thousands of texts broke hell loose jus with a breeze !

See i told yaaa its never the matter of hr or a minute its just the moment at times
We did happen to stop the clock as we entered, coz we knew there's no one hour btw us and there's gonna be hell lotta 1 hours and many more moments :p

So this is the definition of Love for youngsters :D

So this is Love

So this is the definition of Love for youngsters :D
No akka, this is abt the 1 hour glimpse

Regarding the question Orange asked, I'm yet to complete my way of defining love. I've completed a bit and rest is in progress will do post it coz I don't wanna force words abt what love is, I'll let them come as they do

Is it really possible? Good to showoff but not in reality