• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hatred into love!!! ❤❤

Episode 5 :

Walking in the right way!!!

Anju started to walk in the direction she was walking before

Ashwin : Can you stop for a min?

Anju : What now??

Ashwin : Anjali!! We never had a closure you remember?

Anju : for all the things you did!! You would like a closure? You don't deserve any such thing!!

Ashwin : Anjali.. We have known each other for damn 13 years!! And that's all you understood about me? And the break up still hits hard.. Don't I deserve an explanation of why we are experiencing this now instead it could have gone in a much smoother way.. And after all the things, you still decided to date another man?

Anju : Ashwin!! Did you forget or having a memory loss ?? We split up before an year and we have dated for four damn years which I totally regret.. Ok you need an answer right?? You will get it in your sister's birthday party!! It's a really annoying thing that I have to see you still after all the years of suffering that I had endured.. Just don't forget or miss that party!!

On saying that anjali started to walk away!!

Ashwin was still standing on the road unable to answer or speak anything after her words.. " Suffering!! All I have provided was love isn't it? "

He stood there for almost 20 min and He just regained his thoughts...

He wanted to walk in the way Anjali did.. He was just worried if anything of strange man misbehave again with her.. He knew that she would be fine on her own.. Still He wanted to check up on her and so He went in the way Anjali went!!

Let's see in the next episode...

Episode 4 :

Does it really matter now ??

He found Anjali to be ponting a wooden stick over a man at the other end!!

Ashwin was so shocked on seeing that !!

He just shouted!! "ANJU "

Ashwin: what in the world is happening here!!!

Anju : Can't you see idiot.. This moron tried to behave in a wrong way with me as you let me go out with all anger you triggered up on...

Ashwin: Oh so the situation here is also because of me now!!

That man in the other end shouted!!" Just save me from this foolish lady! She is beating me up like anything!! "

Ashwin's inner self laughed on seeing this!! Of course of course she is Anjali!! No one can tame her!!

He just joined Anju and scolded that man and He ran away in a desperate flee mode...

Ashwin : What in the world did I do to see you again here!!

Anju :: Did I ask you to walk in the way that I was walking you idiot?

Ashwin : So everything upon here Is because of me and the blaming still continues even after 5 years?

Anju : Ashwin!! Does it really matter now!! All the years that i spent in vain?

Ashwin was shook by anju's words... It doesn't matter to her anymore...

Let's see in next episode
I am waiting for your next episode miss:timid: