• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Am here

AASHLY

Favoured Frenzy
I know I'm the most difficult person someone will ever meet I have my own faults I can go from this is the best day of my life to I just wanna be alone in 5 seconds. I am all moody and aggressive. I am emotional and I feel things very deeply. I tend to have a lot of high expectations from people who I love and care about. I can feel a lie or a vibe just by talking or texting you........I'll always know if someone is lying to shut me down#. Sometimes I may be wrong when I overthink but most of the times it leads to the right direction but it also hurts. I care very deeply and when I give someone my love it's all or nothing. I give people way more chances than they deserve but when I'm done I'm done. If I ever loved someone I will always care about them even if they stop loving me. I can't let go of someone it's just not who I am if I get attached to someone it's very difficult for me to leave them. My kindness always gets taken advantage of I am very weak it's just that my toxic trait. My overthinking is no joke it eats me up inside.......♡

328fd783f8ab231afad9154b4154bf12.jpg

I know I'm the most difficult person someone will ever meet I have my own faults I can go from this is the best day of my life to I just wanna be alone in 5 seconds. I am all moody and aggressive. I am emotional and I feel things very deeply. I tend to have a lot of high expectations from people who I love and care about. I can feel a lie or a vibe just by talking or texting you........I'll always know if someone is lying to shut me down#. Sometimes I may be wrong when I overthink but most of the times it leads to the right direction but it also hurts. I care very deeply and when I give someone my love it's all or nothing. I give people way more chances than they deserve but when I'm done I'm done. If I ever loved someone I will always care about them even if they stop loving me. I can't let go of someone it's just not who I am if I get attached to someone it's very difficult for me to leave them. My kindness always gets taken advantage of I am very weak it's just that my toxic trait. My overthinking is no joke it eats me up inside.......♡

View attachment 232897
Nothing is permanent in life. its a journey and all are passengers. during the course of journey some ppl make good friends, besties, lovers, lust all feelings but one day when the destination arrives everyone have to depart and take individual route.

View attachment 232897

It sounds like you've been through a lot and have a deep understanding of yourself. It's okay to have complex emotions and to struggle with trust and attachment. Remember to be gentle with yourself and to prioritize your own well-being. It's also important to surround yourself with people who appreciate your kindness and respect your boundaries. You're not alone, and it's okay to seek support when you need it.

View attachment 232897
You should not worry too much about anything. You cannot stop what is going to happen. So learn to accept what is happening and what is going to happen in life and you will see that everything is going well. And have faith and trust in yourself.

View attachment 232897
It is a fact that those who have a heart will get hurt and this is true if you love someone from your heart, you will have to endure a lot of pain and suffering. But those who betray who do not think of love , they are very happy. This is the eternal truth.

View attachment 232897
You seem to be very self-aware and in touch with your emotions. You can be moody, and you can feel deep. But you can also set boundaries and take care of yourself. I like that you care so much about others, but don't forget about yourself. It's easy to think too much. But trust your feelings. Be gentle with yourself.