• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

♡ ƈαƙҽʂ ,ƙιʂʂҽʂ ɳ ყσυ - ԋαρρყ Ⴆ'ԃαყ ɱყ ʅσʋҽ ♡

Nilaani

✨ Dark's Moon ✨
Staff member
Super Moderator
Senior's
Posting Freak

1000225138.gif

@Darky :heart1:

I’ve been counting down the days to celebrate u bcz today is all about U, the most wonderful, adorable, and amazing person I know. How did I get so lucky to have u in my life? U r my dream come true, and I’m beyond grateful to luv and be loved by u.

❤️Unna thooki sumappen karuvile❤️

Every single day with u feels like a sweet adventure, and I fall more and more in love with u. Ur smile lights up my world. U have this magical way of making everything brighter, and I can’t imagine my life without u by my side. U make every moment special just by being u.

✨Enakagave vanthaai
En Nizhal polave nindraai

Unai thotru nee ennai vendraaye✨

These lines suits u perfectly. U did everything u could, just to make me happy and see a smile on my face.

I’ve been searching for the right words to express how much u mean to me, but the truth is, no words could ever fully describe the depth of my luv for u. U r the light of my life, the beat of my heart, and the very soul of my existence. Every part of me belongs to u, and on ur birthday, I want to remind u of the endless love and devotion I have for u.

From the moment u walked into my life, everything changed. The world became more beautiful, the days brighter, and my heart fuller than I ever imagined possible. U bring me a kind of happiness I never knew existed, a love that feels boundless and pure. Every moment with u feels like magic, and I am so unbelievably lucky to call u mine.

I love the way u make me feel safe in ur arms, the way u understand me without words, and the way u love me so fiercely. U are my everything, and I am so proud to walk through this life with u by my side.

✨❤️Enna nadanthalum un Koodave irupen❤️✨

It's Ur Third birthday with me. On this day, I want u to feel the depth of my love in every hug, every kiss, and every word I say. U are my heart, my home, and my forever love, and I will spend my life showing u just how much u mean to me. I hope this day brings u as much joy as u bring into my life, because nothing compares to the happiness I feel when I’m with u.

1000225136.jpg

1000225146.gif

Happy birthday Annneyyyyy

:kiss::kiss:

"When everyone is against you, I promise you now and forever, I'll always be by your side."

IMG_20240830_212700.jpg

Enkuda irukavangaluku nallave theriyum

When it comes to Darky , kanna mooditu irupen... Ethunalum avan thanuuuu

When he decides , nothing will stop us ✨

✨❤️Gunasekaran Video Mandatory Laaaaaa❤️✨

It’s incredible how our bond has grown in ways I never could have imagined. From our first interactions to where we are now, I am overwhelmed by how deeply connected we’ve become. You are not just my brother by blood, but my best friend, my confidante, and my biggest supporter.

Meeting online might not be the conventional way siblings connect, but it has worked for us in ways that are nothing short of magical. Each time we’ve met in person, it felt like no time had passed at all, even though our relationship started in the digital realm. We've shared so many moments—some filled with misunderstandings and others with immense joy—but all of them have only served to make our relationship stronger.

:inlove::inlove:

❤️Koraiyaadha paasam oru aaraa
Dhenandhorum yerum pala nooraa❤️

Life, as we know it, is full of ups and downs. We've had our share of both, and while the sad times were tough, they only highlighted the happy moments even more. Those moments are a testament to the strength of our bond. I can still remember the days we spent playing PUBG together, lost in the game and enjoying every second of it. It’s something I miss dearly, but I take comfort in knowing that our daily connection now is just as fulfilling, if not more.

Through everything, one thing remains constant: my gratitude for having you as my brother. You are someone I know I can count on, no matter what. You make me feel like I can take on the world, and I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life.

:rock::cool1:
Ellaaa Oorum Namma Rules

IMG_20240830_212638.jpg

On your special day, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays. I’m grateful for every memory we’ve made, and I look forward to all the ones we’ll create in the future. Here's to us, to our journey, and to the unbreakable bond that we share. Happy Birthday, my brother. I know that as long as we have each other, there's nothing we c
an't face together.

❤️Love you Annneyyyyy❤️

- Bunn uhh❤️❤️

Last edited:
Happy birthday thangameee
You are obviously my bestest here

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You came into my life with all flying colours

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Seriously never thought that I would become so close to someone in a virtual world like this that too in my Lowest of times

❤️❤️❤️❤️

And I could confidently say it's not virtual anymore

❤️❤️❤️❤️

You will always be the person that I return to first whenever there is a happy time as well as a sad time

And you never avoided or disregarded me anytime

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You always make sure that am present and if am not I know you will search for me

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just want you to know that you are irreplaceable

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I Found everything below in just one person and that's you

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Best person
Endless love
Soulmate
Trustworthy friendship
Important person

And finally
Everything

That's why you are called my bestie and the way you introduced me as your bestie have shown that am spl to you always

YOu know that you are my go to person always n always

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Onne onnu mattum sollikren epovume I will be there with you always

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love you so much

Wishes from your Beboo
❤️❤️♥️♥️

Be happy n be the same

Be the best ever friend for me

Ne enikume sad agave kudathu
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Un kanneer enthum kannam naanagum

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Happy happy birthday prenddd
Many many more happy returns of this day...
Unna paathu bayanthu thaan odirukaen :giggle: I have told u before I still dunno the reason for that..

Days changed from the day Capsss got me into treasure hunt..I changed my opinion I had on you..You were soo sweet and friendly with me...we started talking..
Vaanga ponga nu start aana conversation prenddd Vara aanathu.. I felt ur care and time you give for ur dear ones even on ur busy schedule :heart1:

U Have been an amazing prendd to me..U have been with me in both tough and happy times..u never fail to check on me..

Thank you for being my prenddd..Stay happy always..
Once again Happy happy birthday Prenddd

Wish darkness and moon stay together and happy always
One thing I used to say always but u never ever missed it..Capsss nalla paathuko..

Payasam on the way
images - 2024-08-31T083808.834.jpeg
images - 2024-07-28T120301.478~2.jpeg
Happy Birthday Sir:giggle:

Last edited:

View attachment 260238

I’ve been counting down the days to celebrate u bcz today is all about U, the most wonderful, adorable, and amazing person I know. How did I get so lucky to have u in my life? U r my dream come true, and I’m beyond grateful to luv and be loved by u.

Every single day with u feels like a sweet adventure, and I fall more and more in love with u. Ur smile lights up my world. U have this magical way of making everything brighter, and I can’t imagine my life without u by my side. U make every moment special just by being u.

✨Enakagave vanthaai

These lines suits u perfectly. U did everything u could, just to make me happy and see a smile on my face.

I’ve been searching for the right words to express how much u mean to me, but the truth is, no words could ever fully describe the depth of my luv for u. U r the light of my life, the beat of my heart, and the very soul of my existence. Every part of me belongs to u, and on ur birthday, I want to remind u of the endless love and devotion I have for u.

From the moment u walked into my life, everything changed. The world became more beautiful, the days brighter, and my heart fuller than I ever imagined possible. U bring me a kind of happiness I never knew existed, a love that feels boundless and pure. Every moment with u feels like magic, and I am so unbelievably lucky to call u mine.

I love the way u make me feel safe in ur arms, the way u understand me without words, and the way u love me so fiercely. U are my everything, and I am so proud to walk through this life with u by my side.

It's Ur Third birthday with me. On this day, I want u to feel the depth of my love in every hug, every kiss, and every word I say. U are my heart, my home, and my forever love, and I will spend my life showing u just how much u mean to me. I hope this day brings u as much joy as u bring into my life, because nothing compares to the happiness I feel when I’m with u.

View attachment 260239

View attachment 260257

Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.
*A_AICSimages (26).jpeg

Bubsyyy Territory ! :cool1:

Bubloo ❤️ HoneyBun ❤️ Bby ❤️

I want to say Happiest birthday to the guy who has touched

82c4c38b056af6794169b062df613aca.jpg my heart from nowhere !

Bubloo,

I know you already know this, but on
your birthday I wanted to make sure
you know how much you mean to me.

5975c778fa49efd545290ccc9f7d4b99.jpg

I appreciate all that you do for me ! Literally everything ❤️

And the one I loved was..

You always make sure I eat on time, always aware if I have already reached home or office.. Whenever I say " bby sing a song, the next moment a voice note will pop with your song for me.. ❤️ all this might be small for peoples eyes.. But the effort .. Priceless !

The way you sing for me so that in sleep peacefully ❤️

Bubloo ❤️

You are my soulmate, which
means we have an even
deeper connection than
anyone else in our lives.

01512d05774a014de886cc2e625b99bb.jpg

We are, and always have never
destined for each other but I wish to travelwith you as long as the universe brings us !
We are a perfect match and we
work so well together!

I love you with all my heart,
my dear soulmate!

Bubsyy promise to Bubloo ❤️

Last edited:
Happy Kuva Kuva Kuva Day Mamse
1000126606.gif
Last year eh Break Pona naala Un Bday Ah Miss Panniten Namma Bond Pathi Enna Soldrathu Best friends ah nu Keta Illa Daily Pesipoma Ketalum Illa Aprom Enna than da Bond Nu Keta Solla Theriyala Just Mamse Bcoz Inga vanthu One Year ah Startinga la irunthu ipa vara Na pesara One Person Na First Pakanunu Nenachathu Pathathu Zozo ah thandi Veliya Connect la Iruka Oru Person
Namakku Different situations la Neraiya Memories Iruku Late Night Call Late Night Movie Late Night Game War povoma Nu Ping Panna Intha Odiyaran nu Vanthuruva Than nammala suthi evalo Problems Poitu irunthalum Namma Convo Athukulla Pogathu ethu venalum Share pannalam Enaku Theiryala
1000126605.gif

Namma inum Inga ipadi evalo Naal Onna Irupom nu But mudinja Varaikum Travel Pannuvom Enjoy Your Day Mamse And Seekiramey Again Oru Dumtea Poduvom !!!!

View attachment 260238

✨Enakagave vanthaai

View attachment 260239

View attachment 260257

Happy Birthday @Darky I Wish Your Birthday Will Be Fantastic And May God Always Bless You. #BeHappyForever

Blessed are the souls who melted/ merged into one ! Keep it up! It’s like celebrating Devi Navaratri of nine days but here it’s month long!

If not Gregorian calendar, at least zozo calendar should be changed to - June, July, Darky, September etc ?

Wish you a wonderful and happy birthday buddy @Darky