• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

♡ ƈαƙҽʂ ,ƙιʂʂҽʂ ɳ ყσυ - ԋαρρყ Ⴆ'ԃαყ ɱყ ʅσʋҽ ♡

Hy bestie!!!

Iniku oru naal etho paasatha kaaatlam nu than apuram asusual eruma madu than nee !!!

But un vibe eh vera da !!!

When you come and just talk thats it ...enna situation la irunthalum it will turn into a happy place...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Because of you I got few special people here

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mathavangala avlo seekiram nee kalaika maata but enna kalaika nee yosika mata !!! And you know that you have that special space with me and no one can take that space really...Evan enna kalaichalum or sanda potalum I know you will stand for me !!! And happy to be in your priority list ..enikume ithe mari happy ah sirichute jolly ah iru... Kalaika mattum illama ithe mari apo apo pasathayum kaatunga!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Stay happy man..nee happy ah iruntha neraya per ah nee happy ah vechupa

So love you for that !!!!

En vali unarnthavan !!

Velicham pol vanthavan !!

Enai matri ulagathai puthiyathai thanthavan !!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 260238

@Darky :heart1:

I’ve been counting down the days to celebrate u bcz today is all about U, the most wonderful, adorable, and amazing person I know. How did I get so lucky to have u in my life? U r my dream come true, and I’m beyond grateful to luv and be loved by u.

❤️Unna thooki sumappen karuvile❤️

Every single day with u feels like a sweet adventure, and I fall more and more in love with u. Ur smile lights up my world. U have this magical way of making everything brighter, and I can’t imagine my life without u by my side. U make every moment special just by being u.

✨Enakagave vanthaai
En Nizhal polave nindraai

Unai thotru nee ennai vendraaye✨

These lines suits u perfectly. U did everything u could, just to make me happy and see a smile on my face.

I’ve been searching for the right words to express how much u mean to me, but the truth is, no words could ever fully describe the depth of my luv for u. U r the light of my life, the beat of my heart, and the very soul of my existence. Every part of me belongs to u, and on ur birthday, I want to remind u of the endless love and devotion I have for u.

From the moment u walked into my life, everything changed. The world became more beautiful, the days brighter, and my heart fuller than I ever imagined possible. U bring me a kind of happiness I never knew existed, a love that feels boundless and pure. Every moment with u feels like magic, and I am so unbelievably lucky to call u mine.

I love the way u make me feel safe in ur arms, the way u understand me without words, and the way u love me so fiercely. U are my everything, and I am so proud to walk through this life with u by my side.

✨❤️Enna nadanthalum un Koodave irupen❤️✨

It's Ur Third birthday with me. On this day, I want u to feel the depth of my love in every hug, every kiss, and every word I say. U are my heart, my home, and my forever love, and I will spend my life showing u just how much u mean to me. I hope this day brings u as much joy as u bring into my life, because nothing compares to the happiness I feel when I’m with u.

View attachment 260239

View attachment 260257

Belated Birthday wishes @Darky :heart1::fest::fest: let all your dreams comes true ❤️.

:giggle: Always Oruthar ku oruthar ethachum soli thappichu entha girls kooda kaalatha ottuvom...
images - 2024-08-31T202434.642.jpeg
Always Stay Happy .
Have a great year ahead.

Sorry for late wish romba work tight nga

Last edited:
happy-birthday-wishes-pink-blue-sparkling-cake-utc0xhit0cbb2yf8.gifHappy Birthday
On this special day of ur life,
I wish that you get more Happiness
and Joy you deserve, and all your Dreams come True. Happy Birthday to u