• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Does real meet possible in this virtual world?

I dont think theres anything wrong if u meet people in real outside of this platform. Site may be virtual but people are not, so if u have that understanding ,trust and love i will say go for it.

I have met 2 last time i was in india, one was a hook up and the other one was a casual meetup ,more like a brother-big sister bond.
Planned morethan 2 meetups , but last minute plan changes

So looking forward to next vacation.
There are people i really wanna meet

Virtual world does not mean that everyone is bad, there are many very good people who want good friendship or real love. I think the idea that the virtual world cannot meet the real is wrong
Absolutely agree! The virtual world is just another avenue for genuine connections and meaningful relationships to blossom. It's all about finding those who resonate with our hearts, regardless of the medium.

I dont think theres anything wrong if u meet people in real outside of this platform. Site may be virtual but people are not, so if u have that understanding ,trust and love i will say go for it.

I have met 2 last time i was in india, one was a hook up and the other one was a casual meetup ,more like a brother-big sister bond.
Planned morethan 2 meetups , but last minute plan changes

So looking forward to next vacation.
There are people i really wanna meet
Good to hear... Hoping ur nxt vist go as u planned :fingercross:

Did anyone here met anyone from zozo ??
What are ur thoughts on real meet?
It can be casual or frndly meet, hook-up whatever...
I am very curious to know
Still planning to meet you but I'm afraid of u............. Coz I don't want to touch my body with girl :giggle: