• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Does real meet possible in this virtual world?

Did anyone here met anyone from zozo ??
What are ur thoughts on real meet?
It can be casual or frndly meet, hook-up whatever...
I am very curious to know
Virtual world does not mean that everyone is bad, there are many very good people who want good friendship or real love. I think the idea that the virtual world cannot meet the real is wrong

Virtual world does not mean that everyone is bad, there are many very good people who want good friendship or real love. I think the idea that the virtual world cannot meet the real world is wrong
Not yet but if happens in near future I would like to meet these people @criss cross, @VAMC and @Jasper

# I'm afraid of horns:Cwl:
Sure bro:giggle:

Virtual world does not mean that everyone is bad, there are many very good people who want good friendship or real love. I think the idea that the virtual world cannot meet the real is wrong
I didn't mention it in a wrong way but as a girl we think more about our safety can't easily just go and meet a stranger right... If a girl wants to meet a guy

I didn't mention it in a wrong way but as a girl we think more about our safety can't easily just go and meet a stranger right
It's true that girls have to take a little safety but not only in virtual worlds but also it's not right to trust anyone so easily, in some cases you have to take a risk, maybe sometimes it's very good.

It's true that girls have to take a little safety but not only in virtual worlds but also it's not right to trust anyone so easily, in some cases you have to take a risk, maybe sometimes it's very good.
Yes I agree with tht... I took tht risk too I wanna share tht too but before tht wanna listen to other stories...

It is possible, yes. What's stopping people from doing what they want ?

But I guess , everything would be anonymous! No one would show case which happens under a roof and 4 walls!

:giggle:
Yup privacy is imp too but I don't want names just their opinions and experiences...

Yes I agree with tht... I took tht risk too I wanna share tht too but before tht wanna listen to other stories...
You are right, we hear many such incidents everyday, but the world is not the same with both good and bad, so as there is good, there is bad, so we have to see and understand who is good and who is bad.

Not from this site but yes previously on a couple of occasions I have met people who I have chatted with in the virtual world. Fortunately for me it was always a wonderful experience. Infact post 20 years I am still in touch with some of them.

Not from this site but yes previously on a couple of occasions I have met people who I have chatted with in the virtual world. Fortunately for me it was always a wonderful experience. Infact post 20 years I am still in touch with some of them.
20yrs is just awesome :hearteyes: many more years to gooo...