• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -ZPL5- Teams + Logo Presentation-

Okay u mean Captains then sure remove them 500 each .

they will be on minus and have to clear the deb

no Way :heystop: I cant loose this much

I wont be eligible then for lady bug :Cwl:

If there is no real points involved there wont be a serious game... so from next game..

Whoever want to join the team captain they are going to provide certain points to their game captain... and the captain bids for them...

If they fail to bid them the points won't be returned to concern person.. all the bidding points goes to the one who manages the games...

something like this will be done... will see what are the feasible way to play with real points that you have earned.

If u loose the match u loose ur badges and points also...

If there is no real points involved there wont be a serious game... so from next game..

Whoever want to join the team captain they are going to provide certain points to their game captain... and the captain bids for them...

If they fail to bid them the points won't be returned to concern person.. all the bidding points goes to the one who manages the games...

something like this will be done... will see what are the feasible way to play with real points that you have earned.

Okay then

RIP ZPL SEASONS 6....

Which is the highest badge according to points on forum ..??
Then game host also provide points to you cuz they are hosting game. If they fail to host in better way then remove their points :giggle:

Ahoy, me maties !
After Braving The Seven Seas And Navigating Countless Known And Uncharted islands,
I,Captain Sssingh, Alongside Me Trusty Champion Crew,
Have Returned To Unveil Our Fearsome Emblem Designed To Send Shivers Of Love And Dread Into The Hearts Of Our Rivals.

Through Stormy Seas And Treacherous Waves, We Sail Forth, Ever Striving Toward The Horizon,
Ready To Conquer All That Lies Before Us. We Be The

" BLUE PIRATES "

20240925_223448-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

@SanYogita @ẞaanvi @Aadhirai @Ladywiththelamp @Persephone @tikatik @Shemba @KeNZie @jasminee @Alchemyst @Tongue tornado @Siddhu @Burning_Spirit @Babai_43 @criss cross @VAGABOND @Abhii00 @007ALeX

InShot_20240927_235828713.png