• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed -ZPL5- Legacy Of The Stars- Auction Day-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, tell one thing if umpire will play for a team he will send pm to himself and what if he cheats o_O we need new umpire open new thread for it's registeration
How can u think that I'll be so dumb that I had no plan of umpire switch when I gonna play for a team
it's not only me who organising the game I have my co organiser n we can switch roles while I'm gonna take the role of player n if still anybody gonna think I cheat come I'll releive myself from organiser n u guys take-up the role

How can u think that I'll be so dumb that I had no plan of umpire switch when I gonna play for a team
it's not only me who organising the game I have my co organiser n we can switch roles while I'm gonna take the role of player n if still anybody gonna think I cheat come I'll releive myself from organiser n u guys take-up the role
Noice strategy carry on :cry1:

Status
Not open for further replies.