• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo Diaries (Pure dawn - Innocent phase)

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
This is my personal Zozo Journey, a record of the various phases I've traversed on my path to growth and self-discovery. I want to document this journey as a lasting memory to reflect upon and appreciate how far I've come and the transformations I've undergone. Through this detailed writeup, I hope to capture the essence of each phase and the evolution that has shaped who I am Today!

---

Out of complete boredom, I started exploring virtual websites and ended up on Zozo. At first, it felt new and strange, so I was browsing using guest IDs to check it out.!

I heard a sweet voice—bold and daring—shouting at someone who is making her uncomfortable with unusual flirting
She is @FairPlay!!

I felt wow, what guts! I thought I had come to the right place.!

And I started logging in, just to watch.

Since I'm unsure whether I can adapt here and engage with strangers, or if I should return to my real world..?!

Other day, I witnessed a heated argument—a war of words—between two parties and felt compelled to intervene. On one side were Tapasya and Sarika, while the other side was a stranger. Somehow, I managed to stop the fight. People welcomed me warmly after that.

That day I met SURYA27 @Surya27 , HARSHA Chowdhury , TAPASYA, SARIKA @ Sarikaaa and PICCU..

I don't know why, but the boys started calling me "sister." I guess they began doing it as a joke, just for fun, but it became reality later. The girls decided to call me "vadina," and PICCU gave me the sweet nickname "PEACE."

The funniest part is that no one ever trusts us on Zozo. They either call you an old user or doubt you're a male user..lol

I’m unsure how to prove or convince that I am neither male nor old.

During the process, I made my first friend CARAMEL @Caramel ,who guided me on the rules and regulations of Zozo. He was very protective, ensuring I didn’t share personal information with strangers or harmful individuals.!

A few days later, Sweety (Swetha), Jahnvi,@ jahnvi and joined Zozo

We formed a strong bond, and soon the previous users began returning to Zozo...Lucifer aka Atharv @Atharv , Vishnu ( the witcher)
People from other rooms, like Ayushi, Donna, and Anika, started joining us.

Gradually, I became addicted to this place and began avoiding phone calls from the real world, including from my family.

In the meantime, I encountered wierd comments and abuses from strangers, which is common on adult sites!.

Eventually I began receiving red and green signals simultaneously!.

Jahnvi—oh, this girl gives me goosebumps even now. I don't know how or why we met, but she has had a profound impact on me. Our transition from a virtual connection to reality felt seamless, and she has become like family to me...my rakshasi..my Go- To at any point of time...love you girl..and Thanks for finding me!!

This boy broke all the rules of Zozo and his personal rules, calling me "akka." He never made me feel like I wasn't his biological sister and wasn't afraid to scold me if something seemed wrong. We still share the same bond, and I’m grateful to the universe for making it possible.@Atharv

I've learned some tough lessons the hard way. By nature, I used to stand up for girls, whether they asked for it or not. In one instance, I stood by a girl who was being abused by her so-called lover. I tried to help her by encouraging her to stay away from him. To my surprise, she turned against me, and Me and My family became targets for the abuser. He harassed me for weeks. While his abuse didn't bother me as much, her support for him did. She eventually apologized, but that instance taught me a significant lesson.

( Not mentioning names intentionally)

I want to mention his name right after this red flag—he is both a blessing and my backbone. During those times of abuse, I couldn’t remember anyone being with me except for him. He stood firmly by my side, both visibly and invisibly. I call him my star, the one who gave me light in that pitch-dark phase. Of course, he also caused me endless trauma and disappeared for two years without any contact. But I’m happy he’s back now, and I wish him all the best....My tammu @Hunkkk

The Indore room was always special, filled with countless memories. Whether it was listening to the soulful music of MELODY @Enola , Enjoying post-dinner concerts by Neelkanth, ..Reading the spontaneous writings of my wonderful Mallu brother, Playboy08, or sharing our private secrets, we always found ourselves gathering in the Indore room!

When she came online, it was like a big blast. Our Telugu chat room, which usually had around 40 users, would suddenly spike to 120. It was clear she was online. To the male users, she was a hottie, but to me, she was a sweetie. She had a kind soul, and we both shared mutual respect for each other.@seldomz

A very sweet singer, who was always in a confused state about this site, has since stopped coming. I hope she is doing well.
@ sudeepa

Another instance that made me lose trust in virtual interactions happened when a brother from an Indian chat room shared some bad news. He was crying in an audio clip, saying that the girl who he treated as his sister had died of a heart attack, and he had received the news from her friend. I was very vulnerable at that time and also started crying because I had known this girl for a few weeks, and it deeply saddened me. Two months later, she logged in with her original VIP ID, shocking and delighting us all. Her response was simply, "Yeah, I wasn't interested in logging in, so I declared myself dead."

Seriously!! How simple is that statement !

I've seen many people change over the years, both for better and for worse. But there's one girl who's remained consistent, always giving off the same good vibes from day one until now. She's a truly sweet soul and has always been there to support me.@ Hermione

A user who used the camera option to the core, and yeah, a very nice boy. We both used to sing songs [email protected]!

Up to that point, I had managed to make some good friends. One day, a boy from Kerala mistakenly logged into a Telugu chat room and started singing. Wow, what a voice! I asked him if he was a radio jockey because his voice was so impressive. We began flirting a little, and for the first time, I got to see a bit of a romantic side of myself. He used to called me "bangaram," and to this day, we've managed to maintain a nice rapport.@josin!

Thank you for giving me a reason to block you. What began with anger turned into a friendship where we share gossip and dedicate lots of songs to each other
@Deepak Kiran!..Thank you so much for dedicating my favourite songs!

A new user arrived, bringing joy and laughter. Despite being criticized for using female identities, I'll never forget the charm of Rasagulla Aunty and Peddapuram Papa. I never had the chance to say this publicly THANK YOU so much for standing strong in such vulnerable times. I have immense respect for you. Stay true to yourself, no matter what the world says @ peace of mind

Few other users like Mission..wall ka don and few others played significant role in the second part!

Continued...

Last edited:
This is my personal Zozo Journey, a record of the various phases I've traversed on my path to growth and self-discovery. I want to document this journey as a lasting memory to reflect upon and appreciate how far I've come and the transformations I've undergone. Through this detailed writeup, I hope to capture the essence of each phase and the evolution that has shaped who I am Today!

---

Out of complete boredom, I started exploring virtual websites and ended up on Zozo. At first, it felt new and strange, so I was browsing using guest IDs to check it out.!

I heard a sweet voice—bold and daring—shouting at someone who is making her uncomfortable with unusual flirting
She is @FairPlay!!

Since I'm unsure whether I can adapt here and engage with strangers, or if I should return to my real world..?!

Other day, I witnessed a heated argument—a war of words—between two parties and felt compelled to intervene. On one side were Tapasya and Sarika, while the other side was a stranger. Somehow, I managed to stop the fight. People welcomed me warmly after that.

That day I met SURYA27 @Surya27 , HARSHA Chowdhury , TAPASYA, SARIKA @ Sarikaaa and PICCU..

I don't know why, but the boys started calling me "sister." I guess they began doing it as a joke, just for fun, but it became reality later. The girls decided to call me "vadina," and PICCU gave me the sweet nickname "PEACE."

The funniest part is that no one ever trusts us on Zozo. They either call you an old user or doubt you're a male user..lol

During the process, I made my first friend CARAMEL @Caramel ,who guided me on the rules and regulations of Zozo. He was very protective, ensuring I didn’t share personal information with strangers or harmful individuals.!

A few days later, Sweety (Swetha), Jahnvi,@ jahnvi and Vamsi @VAMC joined Zozo

We formed a strong bond, and soon the previous users began returning to Zozo...Lucifer aka Atharv @Atharv , Vishnu ( the witcher)

Gradually, I became addicted to this place and began avoiding phone calls from the real world, including from my family.

In the meantime, I encountered wierd comments and abuses from strangers, which is common on adult sites!.

Jahnvi—oh, this girl gives me goosebumps even now. I don't know how or why we met, but she has had a profound impact on me. Our transition from a virtual connection to reality felt seamless, and she has become like family to me...my rakshasi..my Go- To at any point of time...love you girl..and Thanks for finding me!!

This boy broke all the rules of Zozo and his personal rules, calling me "akka." He never made me feel like I wasn't his biological sister and wasn't afraid to scold me if something seemed wrong. We still share the same bond, and I’m grateful to the universe for making it possible.@Atharv

I've learned some tough lessons the hard way. By nature, I used to stand up for girls, whether they asked for it or not. In one instance, I stood by a girl who was being abused by her so-called lover. I tried to help her by encouraging her to stay away from him. To my surprise, she turned against me, and Me and My family became targets for the abuser. He harassed me for weeks. While his abuse didn't bother me as much, her support for him did. She eventually apologized, but that instance taught me a significant lesson.

I want to mention his name right after this red flag—he is both a blessing and my backbone. During those times of abuse, I couldn’t remember anyone being with me except for him. He stood firmly by my side, both visibly and invisibly. I call him my star, the one who gave me light in that pitch-dark phase. Of course, he also caused me endless trauma and disappeared for two years without any contact. But I’m happy he’s back now, and I wish him all the best....My tammu @Hunkkk

The Indore room was always special, filled with countless memories. Whether it was listening to the soulful music of MELODY @Enola , Enjoying post-dinner concerts by Neelkanth, ..Reading the spontaneous writings of my wonderful Mallu brother, Playboy08, or sharing our private secrets, we always found ourselves gathering in the Indore room!

When she came online, it was like a big blast. Our Telugu chat room, which usually had around 40 users, would suddenly spike to 120. It was clear she was online. To the male users, she was a hottie, but to me, she was a sweetie. She had a kind soul, and we both shared mutual respect for each other.@seldomz

A very sweet singer, who was always in a confused state about this site, has since stopped coming. I hope she is doing well.
@ sudeepa

Another instance that made me lose trust in virtual interactions happened when a brother from an Indian chat room shared some bad news. He was crying in an audio clip, saying that the girl who he treated as his sister had died of a heart attack, and he had received the news from her friend. I was very vulnerable at that time and also started crying because I had known this girl for a few weeks, and it deeply saddened me. Two months later, she logged in with her original VIP ID, shocking and delighting us all. Her response was simply, "Yeah, I wasn't interested in logging in, so I declared myself dead."

I've seen many people change over the years, both for better and for worse. But there's one girl who's remained consistent, always giving off the same good vibes from day one until now. She's a truly sweet soul and has always been there to support me.@ Hermione

A user who used the camera option to the core, and yeah, a very nice boy. We both used to sing songs [email protected]!

Up to that point, I had managed to make some good friends. One day, a boy from Kerala mistakenly logged into a Telugu chat room and started singing. Wow, what a voice! I asked him if he was a radio jockey because his voice was so impressive. We began flirting a little, and for the first time, I got to see a bit of a romantic side of myself. He used to called me "bangaram," and to this day, we've managed to maintain a nice rapport.@josin!

Thank you for giving me a reason to block you. What began with anger turned into a friendship where we share gossip and dedicate lots of songs to each other

A new user arrived, bringing joy and laughter. Despite being criticized for using female identities, I'll never forget the charm of Rasagulla Aunty and Peddapuram Papa. I never had the chance to say this publicly THANK YOU so much for standing strong in such vulnerable times. I have immense respect for you. Stay true to yourself, no matter what the world says @ peace of mind

Few other users like Mission..wall ka don and few others played significant role in the second part!

Continued...
:blessing::blessing:

you absolutely nailed this akki.It was so satisfying & loved the questions u asked in btwn-that was so thoughtful.
The whole post really hooked me even though i was not a part of the phase,specially the way u structrd it & as i always say- YOU KNOW THE RIGHT WORD FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT.
It was really an intresting choice to describe each & evry user the way they mean to u
Eagerly waiting for part-2 IMG_6867.gif

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
Thank you @SiRa

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
Wow English antha ikade undhi .....:cry1: by the way chala baga rasinatunav net aypoindhi rep safhutha inka akka

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
How come my bestie Hermione and your Sarangi is not in the first part but sudeepa was there

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
I was the one doing all the searching for your Tammu @Hunkkk upon the request made by Jahnvi :fest:

I finally got him

Last edited:
I was the one doing all the searching for your Tammu @Hunkkk upon the request made by Jahnvi :fest:

I finally got him
Thank u so much for all the efforts.. always be grateful!

I forgot to mention many names and memories, which is why I wanted to write this. When I started thinking about past scenes, I realized I only remember how they made me feel, not their names or the specific scenes.!!

Thank u so much for all the efforts.. always be grateful!

I forgot to mention many names and memories, which is why I wanted to write this. When I started thinking about past scenes, I realized I only remember how they made me feel, not their names or the specific scenes.!!
Haha I made the first impression a worst impression but at that time I was over excited but I am matured but here in ZoZo I used to believe everyone instantly but @VAMC was always there for me to guide and helpful & in initial days Picuuu was there for me but still I am a bad student to learn the things too quickly

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
Nice ....

---

She is @FairPlay!!

@ sudeepa

Continued...
Nice journey

---

She is @FairPlay!!

A few days later, Sweety (Swetha), Jahnvi,@ jahnvi and joined Zozo

@ sudeepa

Continued...
:clapping: Man immense respect to you ..................taking time to appreciate and accepting people as they are is a noble thing.......the impact this site created on you and made you discover your true self is awesome always be happy and spread kindness........ try to be in reality as well and let your true self shine more.....:heart1:

Last edited:
Your bravery and openness in sharing your journey are truly inspiring. It's amazing how you’ve taken the time to connect with everyone and share your story. Your strength and courage are commendable, and your words have touched many hearts. Keep shining akka