• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo diaries -2 (Unmasking deceit - Broken promises)

Your post is truly remarkable! The way you’ve presented your journey is both engaging and insightful. It’s clear that a lot of effort and creativity went into this. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring piece with us Comrade. Waiting for Part 3
Nee journey vintunte kullu ga undi Naku :blessing: nen nduku mundu raledu meeru unapudu ani ........... literally so sweet of you............:heart1: the way you express your love towards them even who made you soo traumatic is so warmly .........
Your write-up is a heartfelt and deeply personal account of your journey, filled with both the joy and pain of various experiences and relationships. The raw honesty and vulnerability you’ve shared make it incredibly relatable and poignant. Your ability to capture the essence of each person and moment with such clarity and emotion is truly remarkable. The vivid descriptions and genuine emotions bring your story to life, making the reader feel as if they are right there with you, experiencing every high and low. It's a testament to your strength and resilience, and your unique ability to find light even in the darkest of times. Your closing quote is a powerful reminder of the importance of self-reflection and growth, perfectly encapsulating the essence of your journey. This piece is not just a write-up; it’s a beautiful mosaic of your life's experiences and the people who have shaped it.

Felt extreme bliss after I read this.
Waiting for the next........
Good luck ❤️
Anthaganam em rasindi abba ...Nak expalin cheyandi :map: Nak ardham kaledhu

Your write-up is a heartfelt and deeply personal account of your journey, filled with both the joy and pain of various experiences and relationships. The raw honesty and vulnerability you’ve shared make it incredibly relatable and poignant. Your ability to capture the essence of each person and moment with such clarity and emotion is truly remarkable. The vivid descriptions and genuine emotions bring your story to life, making the reader feel as if they are right there with you, experiencing every high and low. It's a testament to your strength and resilience, and your unique ability to find light even in the darkest of times. Your closing quote is a powerful reminder of the importance of self-reflection and growth, perfectly encapsulating the essence of your journey. This piece is not just a write-up; it’s a beautiful mosaic of your life's experiences and the people who have shaped it.

Felt extreme bliss after I read this.
Waiting for the next........
Good luck ❤️
"Your comments are so deep and elaborate, and they left me with an overwhelming feeling."

"Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it."

Hope to see beautiful write-ups from you too...stay blessed ♥️

Nee journey vintunte kullu ga undi Naku :blessing: nen nduku mundu raledu meeru unapudu ani ........... literally so sweet of you............:heart1: the way you express your love towards them even who made you soo traumatic is so warmly .........
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope the journey continues, and that you will be a part of it as well.!!

"This is the my personal journey, encompassing both positive and negative experiences that have shaped my growth and evolution."

I received some sweet "warning messages'". But how could I skip part 2 and my experience in it, and jump to part 3? This is my journey and my write-up. As RGV says, "Naa book, Naa istam."..lol

After a two-year break from Zozo, I was at my workplace, during lunch time when a notification popped up saying that he (not mentioning the name) was no more. I was shocked. It was the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I didn't know what to do.. tears rolled down my cheeks. My only option was to log back into Zozo to check the news and it's authenticity..No one else had received such a message; in fact, some people started scolding me, asking if I was mad for spreading such rumors..after a week . I stopped searching on Zozo, but the grief lingered because he was someone who called me sister, and I treat all my brothers as real family.

Cut chesthe ( after some time)

To my relief, he reappeared after six months.

Zozo ..it's virtual. We get these kinds of uncomfortable surprises!

"Of course, I told him that next time he plans something like this, he should ask for my help. I'll push him into Hussain Sagar and then handle the search myself, because I know exactly where to look!" Lol

Anyways, he acted out of immaturity... so it's okay.
------------
Ever felt an instant connection with someone, like he's your own brother !? But got lost in a village market? Lol, I have..... Highly energetic, deeply emotional, a friend to everyone, yet incredibly private and an open book to only few..... That's my wonderful brother CHAMPS —My personal doctor, Therapist , partner in crime, and gossiping buddy... We share everything under the sky and we really care for eachother.. and whenever I feel low .., he's my go-to for instant fun and peace ..Thanks for finding me, Champs.

No, I don't want to write more about you— seriously don't want any evil eye.. But heartfelt Thanks for finding me and making me your sister
.!!
------------

This incident left me in pain for several months—not because of what some strangers did, but because someone who knew me well, who understood my emotions, was the one who hurt me. During a long break from Zozo, he used my name, saying I didn’t know how to keep secrets and spreading false claims. At first, I dismissed it, thinking he was just immature. But things got worse when he dragged me into a serious situation I had "Nothing to do with."

A girl, who was also a user here, went missing from her home. Some other users were related to the case, but this so-called brother of mine, being a coward, never considered how his actions would affect me and my life. Without my knowledge, he shared my contact details with a random guy, who claimed to be a cyber police officer. ..To my shock, I received a blackmail message demanding information about the missing girl, threatening me if I didn’t comply

I was terrified and confused ...because I knew nothing about the situation. Thankfully, some friends stood by me, along with my family, and a special thanks to the Admin who promptly responded to my concerns. This incident caused me great trauma for months, but the support I received helped me through it.!!

My only feeling after this incident is
'He deserves last place in trust hierarchy'!!

----------------
She used to call me VADINAMMA, and she truly meant it.... Even though she left this place long ago, she came to my rescue when I needed it the most. She stood by me when I was completely lost and helped me navigate through everything. Thank you, Dear Tapasya. I will always be grateful.
Stay blessed dear!

---------------
"She is like a daughter to me. If I had a daughter, she would surely be like this girl. I believe our souls are connected from a past life... I love her deeply and am always afraid of losing her...she is the heartthrob of Telugu wall...Unfortunately, she's not active online, and our timings never seems to align. I wish her all the best, always."
----------------
A friend in need is a friend indeed, and if that friend is a doctor!?, It's like icing on the cake... We used to discuss medical reports, health issues, and other topics...and used to laugh together ...I haven't seen her online lately and don't know her whereabouts. I hope she is doing well.
-------------
"I was captivated by his charm; just seeing him online would give me butterflies. Our initial conversations led me to believe in an eternal friendship, but everything has an expiry date!

Indeed, he was right. I often fought for his attention, love, and care, or just a simple reply.... When you don’t like someone, everything they do can seem 'irritating'.He always used to get frustrated and felt like I was getting on his nerves. .... I feel he often misunderstood my actions and feelings!

He is a kind soul, a genuinely good person, and a friend to all. I still hold him in high regard and wish him all the best always."

-------------
She is both glamorous and bold, as everyone says."Goldy is Boldy" When she enters a room, she exudes a unique charm and has a huge fan following. She truly deserves all the attention. No matter how she portrays herself, I feel she is an open book and I have a nice opinion on her for being genuine, unlike others who backstab!!

Her voice is as sweet as a nightingale's, but if someone tries to mess with her, she becomes a lioness and threw the punch on their face or anywhere!!
Haha..

Be yourself no matter what!!

--------------
This boy is as soft as 'Butter' and highly emotional, though he presents a strong facade to the outside world. He is vulnerable with those close to him. He loves sports and is a foodie, and his write-ups reflect his maturity.

None other than..my bro..18 year old wisdom

Thank u bro for supporting me always!

--------------+
When I first met her, I thought she was a warm-hearted person. However, over time, some experiences shifted my perspective. We didn't connect well, and her comments about my character affected me. Nevertheless, I wish her all the best.
-----------------
This girl was always a curious soul, eager to know about everything. However, a few events changed her deeply. She had a special way of making me feel unique through her poetry. Coincidentally, I received an outpouring of love through her poetry while I was admitted in the hospital. Now, she seems to be lost in the wind. I miss you dearly, Vasu/Orange. I hope you're doing well.
---------------
This girl, too, seems lost in the wind. She used to be the life of the party, with her satirical comments and sarcastic jokes leaving a lasting impression on the users she met... A few incidents have changed her as well. I miss you dearly Patas, and hope you're doing well.

----------------
Who would choose vegetable name as username ??Tomato.. My initial thought was to ask this question out of curiosity. We ended up having a casual conversation online, and quickly became good friends. Despite of our age difference, he is remarkably mature and has never made me feel like we belong to different generations.

He hates just sending emojis without any msg..hope this friendship remains forever

-------------
Two good friends of mine, who are besties, have had a hot-and-cold relationship with me. Sometimes we talk nicely for a few months, and then there's complete silence for a few months. It's both funny and sad. Despite this, I have always maintained the same level of respect for them, and I believe they like me too. Regardless, my love for them will always remain the same.
-------------
I've always known 'how to love', but I've never quite known 'how to be loved by others'. ...Felt that depth for the first time was overwhelming. His voice is like a radio jockey's, and he's a Kerala boy. Thank you so much for that pure love. I won't mention your name to respect your privacy, and who knows?!—you might like someone else and they shouldn't read this!
-----------
He believes he is the biggest villain of Zozo, but to me, he is just an attention seeker—nothing more...nothing less... Yes, his words hurt me deeply and wounded my soul in that vulnerable state. But now...I've learned how to manage him.. He has a split personality—Ramu, Remo, and Aparachit. Currently, he is in Ramu's mode with me, ..and I'm waiting for Aparachit to emerge...He is intelligent enough on when and how to attack his prey....I'm not mentioning your name, even though you asked for it!
Because I don't want to make u famous..lol

-------------;

Just wanted to end this part with this quote.......

"Don't get upset with the mirror fix the reflection... EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT YOU"

Continued....

Attachments

• i-appreciate-your-patience-aychristine.gif
    i-appreciate-your-patience-aychristine.gif
    394.4 KB · Views: 3
"This is the my personal journey, encompassing both positive and negative experiences that have shaped my growth and evolution."

I received some sweet "warning messages'". But how could I skip part 2 and my experience in it, and jump to part 3? This is my journey and my write-up. As RGV says, "Naa book, Naa istam."..lol

After a two-year break from Zozo, I was at my workplace, during lunch time when a notification popped up saying that he (not mentioning the name) was no more. I was shocked. It was the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I didn't know what to do.. tears rolled down my cheeks. My only option was to log back into Zozo to check the news and it's authenticity..No one else had received such a message; in fact, some people started scolding me, asking if I was mad for spreading such rumors..after a week . I stopped searching on Zozo, but the grief lingered because he was someone who called me sister, and I treat all my brothers as real family.

"Of course, I told him that next time he plans something like this, he should ask for my help. I'll push him into Hussain Sagar and then handle the search myself, because I know exactly where to look!" Lol

------------
Ever felt an instant connection with someone, like he's your own brother !? But got lost in a village market? Lol, I have..... Highly energetic, deeply emotional, a friend to everyone, yet incredibly private and an open book to only few..... That's my wonderful brother CHAMPS —My personal doctor, Therapist , partner in crime, and gossiping buddy... We share everything under the sky and we really care for eachother.. and whenever I feel low .., he's my go-to for instant fun and peace ..Thanks for finding me, Champs.

No, I don't want to write more about you— seriously don't want any evil eye.. But heartfelt Thanks for finding me and making me your sister
.!!
------------

This incident left me in pain for several months—not because of what some strangers did, but because someone who knew me well, who understood my emotions, was the one who hurt me. During a long break from Zozo, he used my name, saying I didn’t know how to keep secrets and spreading false claims. At first, I dismissed it, thinking he was just immature. But things got worse when he dragged me into a serious situation I had "Nothing to do with."

A girl, who was also a user here, went missing from her home. Some other users were related to the case, but this so-called brother of mine, being a coward, never considered how his actions would affect me and my life. Without my knowledge, he shared my contact details with a random guy, who claimed to be a cyber police officer. ..To my shock, I received a blackmail message demanding information about the missing girl, threatening me if I didn’t comply

I was terrified and confused ...because I knew nothing about the situation. Thankfully, some friends stood by me, along with my family, and a special thanks to the Admin who promptly responded to my concerns. This incident caused me great trauma for months, but the support I received helped me through it.!!

----------------
She used to call me VADINAMMA, and she truly meant it.... Even though she left this place long ago, she came to my rescue when I needed it the most. She stood by me when I was completely lost and helped me navigate through everything. Thank you, Dear Tapasya. I will always be grateful.
Stay blessed dear!

---------------
"She is like a daughter to me. If I had a daughter, she would surely be like this girl. I believe our souls are connected from a past life... I love her deeply and am always afraid of losing her...she is the heartthrob of Telugu wall...Unfortunately, she's not active online, and our timings never seems to align. I wish her all the best, always."
----------------
A friend in need is a friend indeed, and if that friend is a doctor!?, It's like icing on the cake... We used to discuss medical reports, health issues, and other topics...and used to laugh together ...I haven't seen her online lately and don't know her whereabouts. I hope she is doing well.
-------------
"I was captivated by his charm; just seeing him online would give me butterflies. Our initial conversations led me to believe in an eternal friendship, but everything has an expiry date!

Indeed, he was right. I often fought for his attention, love, and care, or just a simple reply.... When you don’t like someone, everything they do can seem 'irritating'.He always used to get frustrated and felt like I was getting on his nerves. .... I feel he often misunderstood my actions and feelings!

He is a kind soul, a genuinely good person, and a friend to all. I still hold him in high regard and wish him all the best always."

-------------
She is both glamorous and bold, as everyone says."Goldy is Boldy" When she enters a room, she exudes a unique charm and has a huge fan following. She truly deserves all the attention. No matter how she portrays herself, I feel she is an open book and I have a nice opinion on her for being genuine, unlike others who backstab!!

Her voice is as sweet as a nightingale's, but if someone tries to mess with her, she becomes a lioness and threw the punch on their face or anywhere!!
Haha..

--------------
This boy is as soft as 'Butter' and highly emotional, though he presents a strong facade to the outside world. He is vulnerable with those close to him. He loves sports and is a foodie, and his write-ups reflect his maturity.

--------------+
When I first met her, I thought she was a warm-hearted person. However, over time, some experiences shifted my perspective. We didn't connect well, and her comments about my character affected me. Nevertheless, I wish her all the best.
-----------------
This girl was always a curious soul, eager to know about everything. However, a few events changed her deeply. She had a special way of making me feel unique through her poetry. Coincidentally, I received an outpouring of love through her poetry while I was admitted in the hospital. Now, she seems to be lost in the wind. I miss you dearly, Vasu/Orange. I hope you're doing well.
---------------
This girl, too, seems lost in the wind. She used to be the life of the party, with her satirical comments and sarcastic jokes leaving a lasting impression on the users she met... A few incidents have changed her as well. I miss you dearly Patas, and hope you're doing well.

----------------
Who would choose vegetable name as username ??Tomato.. My initial thought was to ask this question out of curiosity. We ended up having a casual conversation online, and quickly became good friends. Despite of our age difference, he is remarkably mature and has never made me feel like we belong to different generations.

He hates just sending emojis without any msg..hope this friendship remains forever

-------------
Two good friends of mine, who are besties, have had a hot-and-cold relationship with me. Sometimes we talk nicely for a few months, and then there's complete silence for a few months. It's both funny and sad. Despite this, I have always maintained the same level of respect for them, and I believe they like me too. Regardless, my love for them will always remain the same.
-------------
I've always known 'how to love', but I've never quite known 'how to be loved by others'. ...Felt that depth for the first time was overwhelming. His voice is like a radio jockey's, and he's a Kerala boy. Thank you so much for that pure love. I won't mention your name to respect your privacy, and who knows?!—you might like someone else and they shouldn't read this!
-----------
He believes he is the biggest villain of Zozo, but to me, he is just an attention seeker—nothing more...nothing less... Yes, his words hurt me deeply and wounded my soul in that vulnerable state. But now...I've learned how to manage him.. He has a split personality—Ramu, Remo, and Aparachit. Currently, he is in Ramu's mode with me, ..and I'm waiting for Aparachit to emerge...He is intelligent enough on when and how to attack his prey....I'm not mentioning your name, even though you asked for it!

-------------;

"Don't get upset with the mirror fix the reflection... EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT YOU"

Continued....
I think I should smash my head for not reading this content until now, it is not just an experience ji but indeed a blend of human emotions, concerns, love and feelings of a beautiful lady. Hats off for what you have and what you are. Stand up straight boldly like you did in the future too. Climb up the stairs of success and live a fantastic life.
AWAITING PART 3

I think I should smash my head for not reading this content until now, it is not just an experience ji but indeed a blend of human emotions, concerns, love and feelings of a beautiful lady. Hats off for what you have and what you are. Stand up straight boldly like you did in the future too. Climb up the stairs of success and live a fantastic life.
AWAITING PART 3
Wow, this girl's comments give me chills.❤️

------------

.!!
------------

----------------
Stay blessed dear!

---------------
----------------
-------------

-------------

Haha..

--------------

--------------+
-----------------
---------------

----------------

-------------
-------------
-----------

-------------;

Continued....
It was very nice to read the very nice article