• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your First Phone?

My first phone was a high end Nokia one and it costed me a bomb that time. I purchased it right after mobile services were started in India in 1995. I remember call charges outgoing and incoming were Rs. 17/- a min. Hence I used to also carry a pager to save money. :Laugh1:Mobile was only for emergency purposes. Interestingly the first mobile call in India was between Sh. Jyoti Basu , the then CM of West Bengal and Union telecom Minister Mr. Sukh Ram.

My first phone was a high end Nokia one and it costed me a bomb that time. I purchased it right after mobile services were started in India in 1995. I remember call charges outgoing and incoming were Rs. 17/- a min. Hence I used to also carry a pager to save money. :Laugh1:Mobile was only for emergency purposes. Interestingly the first mobile call in India was between Sh. Jyoti Basu , the then CM of West Bengal and Union telecom Minister Mr. Sukh Ram.
Cool

I loved it ! Especially the sorround sounds with first inner earphones !

Sony Ericson - W580i

IMG_7983.jpeg

:headphones: :heart1: