• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your favorite Celebrity ( Dont forget to post atleast one picture)

Dom55

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Post your favorite celebrity , doesnt matter He/She is from Bollywood, Hollywood, other Indian language celebrities .
Dont forget to post atleast one picture.
(Dont make mistake to add message in other then english language as this Thread belongs to English Language only)

Deepika Padukone

1716915674700.png

Sai Pallavi

Sai Pallavi is one of the most versatile actress of the South industry. There are two aspects of Sai Pallavi that I personally absolutely adore.

1.Her mind blowing dance - Her dance steps are so smooth and effortless. One feels like just getting up from their seat and join her. She has effortlessly matched the steps choreographed by the maestro Prabhudeva Sir too. This achievement itself says everything.

2.Her killer expressions oof !!

images - 2024-05-29T093336.495.jpeg

images - 2024-05-28T234926.909.jpeg

Last edited:
Post your favorite celebrity , doesnt matter He/She is from Bollywood, Hollywood, other Indian language celebrities .
(Dont make mistake to add message in other then english language as this Thread belongs to English Language only)

Deepika Padukone

View attachment 239410
images (37).jpeg
images (34).jpeg
images (21).jpeg

Last edited:
Sai Pallavi

Sai Pallavi is one of the most versatile actress of the South industry. There are two aspects of Sai Pallavi that I personally absolutely adore.

1.Her mind blowing dance - Her dance steps are so smooth and effortless. One feels like just getting up from their seat and join her. She has effortlessly matched the steps choreographed by the maestro Prabhudeva Sir too. This achievement itself says everything.

2.Her killer expressions oof !!

View attachment 239423
wow Agreed to both points. She is gorgeous. No doubt.:cool:

Ana De Armas .. Very beautiful Cuba born Actress , very famous for her role in Knives out , James Bond film- No time to die and many more. Lovely choice. It seems you are big fan of her. This one is second Thread you posted her on Forum. :cool:
I'm saying this from my heart, I'm crazy about her, I want to see her from the front once, otherwise my life will be in vain. I have fallen in love with her very much. If I were a boy, I would have proposed marriage directly on her social media handle.

I'm saying this from my heart, I'm crazy about her, I want to see her from the front once, otherwise my life will be in vain. I have fallen in love with her very much. If I were a boy, I would have proposed marriage directly on her social media handle.
I do understand and respect your feelings. It happens in everyone's life for Someone whom we adore very much. And thank you for your honest sharing. I wish that really one day you meet her personally. And I always think , nothing is impossible :cool:

I do understand and respect your feelings. It happens in everyone's life for Someone whom we adore very much. And thank you for your honest sharing. I wish that really one day you meet her personally. And I always think , nothing is impossible :cool:
I will try once after 40 because many of my friends and their families live abroad. They said they will cooperate in this matter. They say there are many ways.

Thank you very much for understanding my feelings.:smile1:

My favorite Celebrity would be definitely Cristiano Ronaldo because he is hardworking, highest paid athlete, he had a perfect body , he is disciplined and he is the GOAT of football. His dedication to the game and his sacrifices are so much and because of that he is in the top of the football world . He has the best comeback goals and his attitude of never giving up is hard to find anywhere.

Attachments

• ed5ec164b3be856b820904b9f6d3a699.jpg
    ed5ec164b3be856b820904b9f6d3a699.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 11

Deepika Padukone

View attachment 239410
My Favourite Celebrity Is Samantha Ruth Prabhu South Indian Actress
1445873.jpg
6245034.jpg

My favorite Celebrity would be definitely Cristiano Ronaldo because he is hardworking, highest paid athlete, he had a perfect body , he is disciplined and he is the GOAT of football. His dedication to the game and his sacrifices are so much and because of that he is in the top of the football world . He has the best comeback goals and his attitude of never giving up is hard to find anywhere.
100% agreed. :cool:

1717006348139.png