• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why marriage???

Nammal kalyanam kazhikunathu.... Responsibility kooodan um Lifil kooduthal strong nature undakaanum aanu....

One may say that I may be thinking the same way an old Punjabi lady does. But even then, I consider marriage as an inevitable part of human life.
Even then we can take some changes in it. Infact, we do want to take some immediate steps.

1. First of all, every couple should be allowed to spend some months togethers (with or without physical intimacy) so as to understand each other better, it should be considered normal and not any act of sin or something.
2. If the couple is unable to survive, then law should be made flexible to attain divorce, but it does not mean that everyone should be given it as a right.
3. Marriage should be made minimal or extravagant but with zero dowry. I know that it is typically not possible but gradually we can change it.
4. Marriage is a sacred bond, that is why it is ending up in Mangalya Sutra. So, this divine act should be given after proper counselling sections.
5. When a divorce happens, it doesn't only occur within couple but occur between the families. So, marriage should be chosen with much care.
6. I don't support living together. In such a relation there is no bonding and liabilities. It may create family disorders.
THESE ARE ALL MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND NOT ARGUMENTS AT ALL!:heart1:

BETWEEN I HADN'T GOT WHAT THE VIDEO SAID:Cwl:

Dr Dear

One may say that I may be thinking the same way an old Punjabi lady does. But even then, I consider marriage as an inevitable part of human life.
Even then we can take some changes in it. Infact, we do want to take some immediate steps.

1. First of all, every couple should be allowed to spend some months togethers (with or without physical intimacy) so as to understand each other better, it should be considered normal and not any act of sin or something.
2. If the couple is unable to survive, then law should be made flexible to attain divorce, but it does not mean that everyone should be given it as a right.
3. Marriage should be made minimal or extravagant but with zero dowry. I know that it is typically not possible but gradually we can change it.
4. Marriage is a sacred bond, that is why it is ending up in Mangalya Sutra. So, this divine act should be given after proper counselling sections.
5. When a divorce happens, it doesn't only occur within couple but occur between the families. So, marriage should be chosen with much care.
6. I don't support living together. In such a relation there is no bonding and liabilities. It may create family disorders.
THESE ARE ALL MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND NOT ARGUMENTS AT ALL!:heart1:

BETWEEN I HADN'T GOT WHAT THE VIDEO SAID:Cwl:

Dr Dear
images (2).jpeg

Marriage can be important for many reasons, including love, companionship, and financial stability:
Love:-
For many people, marriage is a way to spend the rest of their lives with someone they love.
Companionship:-
Marriage can provide emotional support and a sense of belonging.
Financial stability
Married couples can share financial responsibilities and support each other financially.
Raising children:-
Marriage is often seen as the appropriate context for raising children, with parents sharing responsibilities and providing a stable environment for them to grow up in.
Social norms:-
In many cultures, marriage is seen as a societal norm and a way to establish oneself as an adult.

Religion:-----

For some people, marriage is an important religious rite and a way to fulfill their spiritual beliefs.

Commitment:-

Marriage can be a transformative act that changes the way two people look at each other, at the future, and at their roles in society.

Only because of possessiveness.
I want my own man or woman.
That's it.
sorry to object it ji, it is not possessiveness. Instead, it is the feeling of belonging and mutual respect combined with love. Marriage is not a curtail to freedom but is a pathway to broader views together with your partner. :heart1:

sorry to object it ji, it is not possessiveness. Instead, it is the feeling of belonging and mutual respect combined with love. Marriage is not a curtail to freedom but is a pathway to broader views together with your partner. :heart1:
marriage as a formal union and a social and legal contract between two individuals that legally, economically, and emotionally unite their lives