• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

who would you choose

If you had the opportunity to meet either someone you’ve never met for a long time who is currently alive or someone who has passed away, who would you choose and why?
I would really love to meet my father, who is no longer with us.

Why?

Hmm

I need to apologize for my mistakes, even though they may seem minor to others. I can never forgive myself for being rude to him!!

If you had the opportunity to meet either someone you’ve never met for a long time who is currently alive or someone who has passed away, who would you choose and why?
Everyone in my family is alive and everyone lives together, no one lives far away.And I love my family very much, there were many transfers due to job but I never left my family.:inlove:

I would choose to meet someone passed away.. but it's better not to bring back someone who has lost, it just put us into more sorrow.

I would choose to meet someone passed away.. but it's better not to bring back someone who has lost, it just put us into more sorrow.
The view of yours is absolutely appreciable ji. If we meet someone who once were so near to our heart, then it will surely bring shadows of sadness when they again depart from us :heart1:

I would like to meet my grand father who passed away when I was a kid, I remember only his love not his face no any words. I want to meet him because he loved me more than anyone else and I can feel that emptiness even now. I wanted him to see me going to school which remained as a unfulfilled wish.

If you had the opportunity to meet either someone you’ve never met for a long time who is currently alive or someone who has passed away, who would you choose and why
I would choose the person i have never met for a long time