• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who are you

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
The first question that everyone faces in the life is who are you? Did you ever face such a problem. Indeed, you might have. So, let me repeat who are you?

Let's begin with a short story.

Once a girl happened to complaint her mother.
Girl: Oh mother! Whenever I go around the town, no one smiles at me. No one minds me nor cares for me.
Mother after a huge breath in a passive tone told her: Dear, will you do as I say?
Girl shook her head dramatically and then responded: Sure mom.
Mother told her something in ears.
The very next day the girl returned home cheerfully, before even removing socks jumped to her mother's lap: oh, dear ma! so sweet of your words. Today everyone smiled at me. They seemed to care me.
Ma: I told you nah (they both gave a tight hug out of love)

Do you want to know what was the thing told by the mother?

it was,

'Next time onwards whenever you see a person put a bright smile on your face dear. And I bet if they don't smile then I would piss off my head.'

Yeah, it is the truth. The world's outlook is just our perspective. The way we treat defines what we are. I repeat, "Respect, love and compassion are to be earned".
So,
what you are is same as what your perspectives are, what your behavior is. Learn to see the people equally, treat everyone equally, show gratitude and learn to say thanks.

WORLD IS A MIRROR. IF YOU SMILES AT IT, IT SMILES BACK.

The first question that everyone faces in the life is who are you? Did you ever face such a problem. Indeed, you might have. So, let me repeat who are you?

Girl: Oh mother! Whenever I go around the town, no one smiles at me. No one minds me nor cares for me.
Mother after a huge breath in a passive tone told her: Dear, will you do as I say?
The very next day the girl returned home cheerfully, before even removing socks jumped to her mother's lap: oh, dear ma! so sweet of your words. Today everyone smiled at me. They seemed to care me.

it was,

'Next time onwards whenever you see a person put a bright smile on your face dear. And I bet if they don't smile then I would piss off my head.'

Yeah, it is the truth. The world's outlook is just our perspective. The way we treat defines what we are. I repeat, "Respect, love and compassion are to be earned".
So,
what you are is same as what your perspectives are, what your behavior is. Learn to see the people equally, treat everyone equally, show gratitude and learn to say thanks.

This is clear, concise, and complete !IMG_20240804_214531.jpg

it was,

So,

Good Story!! Exactly!! :)

it was,

So,

Really good dear..... ✨✨✨✨✨✨

it was,

So,

:clapping:

it was,

So,

Right...
What we do, we get back...

it was,

So,

Really wonderful :clapping:

it was,

So,

I don't know what to comment ladoo ji, I really liked your writing.I just made one comment super, :heart1: :clapping: mind blowing

it was,

So,

1000128915.gif

it was,

So,

Will you express That " who are you " in 3 lines shortly .. looking for that intresting response

it was,

So,

Very true people often forget to smile in the busy schedule