• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which team are you supporting for FIFA World Cup 2022?

Biggest upset so far : Argentina beaten by Saudi Arabia ( absolute minnows ) 1-2

May be Messi will be known as once in a lifetime footballer who didn’t win World Cup ? Let’s see.

Germany beaten by Japan 1-2

I thought England looking good until today USA drew with them . Actually it seems like defeat.

Portugal won the game against Ghana just for CR7 antics for penalty .

Who else left ? Again France ? Brazil? Spain? Or Lewandoski will make miracle ?

Let’s see until who are the last 16 and their matchups.
Hope Portugal and Argentina are there in last 16

Brazil looks a sure favourites to win this world cup.

But man oh man. This worldcup has been by far the best after 2010 WC. Japan and South Korea, representing Asia have been sensational in the group stage and have made it into the round of 16.
Senegal and Morocco has been brilliant as well.

Argentina after the upset they had with Saudi, looks much more composed and surely attacked the skin out of Poland in their last group Match.

England surely has the players too to make it big but poor managing skills against USA caused a draw but all in all they have the players.

But Brazil has the best squad to bag this world cup but I guess nothing can be predicted as of now because Japan just defeated Spain with only 20% possession in the whole game. Oh that was just beautiful counter attacking game.

Let's see!!

1670017348075.png

I do hope Argentina and Portugal come in the final just because of the GOATS. :hearteyes: :inlove: :heart1:
So Ur Prediction for Semis
1) Argentina Vs Brazil and Brazil Knocked out in Semis and Argentina Reaches Final
2) Portugal Vs France and France Knocked out in Semis and Portugal Reaches Final

Final - Argentina Vs Portugal

Any Choice in Final? Who Will Left trophy?

Somehow I do not want repeat of last time finalists : France and Croatia.

How about Morocco and Argentina ? Let’s give cup to Messi? I don’t mind Morocco winning it too!