• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which stage in your life is important and why?

What is your story?

• 12 th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post graduation

• PhD

• Any other specialization

• Total voters
Let's see
After class 10 you can decide which subject to pursue first, on which your future depends. It's not that you can't do anything else before, if you can move on to other lines but after class 10 you can decide which subject you like more. And you can go ahead with that in future, which I did and so I am in medical line which was my dream also govt.:fingercross:

*This is my opinion*

After class 10 you can decide which subject to pursue first, on which your future depends. It's not that you can't do anything else before, if you can move on to other lines but after class 10 you can decide which subject you like more. And you can go ahead with that in future, which I did and so I am in medical line which was my dream also govt.:fingercross:

*This is my opinion*
Good

Graduation why because... every wr saw a percentage of degree .... in 10nth, inter important but not more more important just passed marks is ok ....

12th and graduation both are important but graduation holds a little more importance than 12, in my opinion. The difference between 10th and 12th is such that it's only after 12 you can decide if you actually want to pursue that stream for sure. Whereas, the amount of effort you put in graduation decides the job you get and it's package, if you go for a job of your field that is.

12th and graduation both are important but graduation holds a little more importance than 12, in my opinion. The difference between 10th and 12th is such that it's only after 12 you can decide if you actually want to pursue that stream for sure. Whereas, the amount of effort you put in graduation decides the job you get and it's package, if you go for a job of your field that is.
Good

We have to be very much confident on what we need to become before going to 10th and we need to gain knowledge about higher studies many won't know some courses which are there in india so we have to take decision before 10th or after 10 th
Yes you are correct