• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which are your favourite Kdramas and why

ukgirl

VIP Member
VIP
My favourite kdrama is Legend of the blue sea. Its a fantasy romcom with heaps of comedy in it.
Im a huge Lee Min Ho fan and Jun-ji-hyun looks ethereal in this show. Plus I've always loved the concept of mermaids so this show is close to my heart.
:heart1:

My favourite kdrama is Legend of the blue sea. Its a fantasy romcom with heaps of comedy in it.
Im a huge Lee Min Ho fan and Jun-ji-hyun looks ethereal in this show. Plus I've always loved the concept of mermaids so this show is close to my heart.
Same,my fav K drama The Legend of the Blue Sea...but newly released Kdrama my demon is Good

You're Beautiful
Healer
Suspicious Partner
The Legend of the Blue Sea
Boys Over Flowers & many more to add....

My girlfriend is an alien

I like Hotel Del Luna as well. Every episode is interesting as it has new characters whilst continuing an interesting plot.

Twenty Five Twenty One

Expect the fact that its a sad ending, all other episode are ❤️
The way they motivate eachother, care for eachother even after breakup is just a blizz

A drama very very close to my heart personally...

All I can say is, it was enchanted to meet you
1000023518.jpg
❤️❤️

I don't miss any Korean movies but I can't find time to watch dramas... :fingercross: