• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the Most Ridiculous Reason You've Ever Been Late to Work?

I was trying to recollect when did i reach office on time or before time. Its very rare and might be less than 2 digits till now. Since work from home now i am going office twice in a week only. Usually i blame traffic block, road closures as my regular excuses to boss for being late. Every time my boss used to tell me i was waiting for you guys from morning 9 AM.
One funny incident happened last month, and that day i reached office before time by 8.45. I didn't find a single person at office even my boss cabin was locked. I could see few cleaning staffs here and there.
I waited in my slot and started working. After sometime my boss came by 9.30. He got shocked seeing me there. He looked at the watch and smiled and said to me "Traffic block".

I was trying to recollect when did i reach office on time or before time. Its very rare and might be less than 2 digits till now. Since work from home now i am going office twice in a week only. Usually i blame traffic block, road closures as my regular excuses to boss for being late. Every time my boss used to tell me i was waiting for you guys from morning 9 AM.
One funny incident happened last month, and that day i reached office before time by 8.45. I didn't find a single person at office even my boss cabin was locked. I could see few cleaning staffs here and there.
I waited in my slot and started working. After sometime my boss came by 9.30. He got shocked seeing me there. He looked at the watch and smiled and said to me "Traffic block".
Bro, trust me i had one of the best laugh after going through the above. I was literally visualizing the situation and at the last"traffic block" oh man..that was just too good. I wish i could see the chammified face of your boss and the smile on ur face at that moment. Anywys thanks a ton for making me laugh on this stressful begning of the day

Nope started working in school in a garage then gloves as HR intern recently took voluntary retirement as Head HR South
Wow.quite impressive bro. So what plans next..traveling the world or farming

Let's hear your funniest (or most outrageous) excuses for being late to work! Whether it was a runaway pet, an unexpected costume malfunction, or a bizarre encounter with a UFO, share your stories and let's all have a good laugh!
I am a government employee so I go to office whenever I want, no idea of time :giggle: . I go to office when I want and I don't go to office when I don't want to:cool1:. But no matter how great the danger, I have to go to the office on an emergency day...:cry1:

I am a government employee so I go to office whenever I want, no idea of time :giggle: . I go to office when I want and I don't go to office when I don't want to:cool1:. But no matter how great the danger, I have to go to the office on an emergency day...:cry1:
Nice one

Well do you need a secretary cum driver cum security? If yes do ping me in a private chat ( crush is always a crush) :heart1:

Let's hear your funniest (or most outrageous) excuses for being late to work! Whether it was a runaway pet, an unexpected costume malfunction, or a bizarre encounter with a UFO, share your stories and let's all have a good laugh!
The Banglore'ians are always blessed with the reason - "Traffic".:inlove:
Even if the roads are clear, we don't hesitate use it.

The actual reason would be laziness to wake up in the morning. Irrespective of alarms going 10 times.
Even today I was planning to start of office at 9.30.
And I am still in my home getting ready for a bath.
So i've already decided the roads are gonna be traffic:evilgrin1:

Last edited:
The Banglore'ians are always blessed with the reason - "Traffic".:inlove:
Even if the roads are clear, we don't hesitate use it as a reason.

The actual reason would be laziness to wake up in the morning. Irrespective of alarms going 10 times.
Even today I was planning to start of office at 9.30.
And I am still in my home getting ready for a bath.
So i've already decided the roads are gonna be traffic:evilgrin1:
Typical bangalorian. Numaa urru banglru